What you think of Leopard Print Handbags?

alatrop

Motor City Kitties
O.G.
May 2, 2006
Leopard print bags can either be really tacky or really nice depending on the style and the overall look.

I'm definitely not opposed to them, but I would be more likely to buy/use a leopard print wristlet or clutch instead of an actual purse.

Bentley4Bags

XoXo
O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
Every closet should have something leopard, whether handbags or accessories. I agree that it depends on the style and the fabric. Leopard can either go really wrong or it can be amazing.
Totally agree. I have one cheetah purse...it was my first l.a.m.b and it is fabulous. I know its not leopard but its close enough. I wear it with all black clothes.

queenbeebh

Jan 21, 2010
Totally agree. I have one cheetah purse...it was my first l.a.m.b and it is fabulous. I know its not leopard but its close enough. I wear it with all black clothes.
I got excited about my YSL Snow Leopard Marjorelle yesterday. Carrying today with LBD. I always forget how much I love this bag :biggrin:

tolly

Dec 3, 2009
I love all leopard print!! Just bought a new leopard print haircalf mulberry bayswater bag!! Its bloody amazing!! I cant wait to show it off!!

I have leopard print scarf, cardigan, slippers, dress, ermm... earrings, necklaces,,ballerina shoes, stiletos, umm..But i don't look tacky (well i hope not lol!!):woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

But never together! One item of animal print is enough!

As others stated, it can look so glamorous or incredibly chav!!

NewPurse

Nov 30, 2009
I love all leopard print!! Just bought a new leopard print haircalf mulberry bayswater bag!! Its bloody amazing!! I cant wait to show it off!!

I have leopard print scarf, cardigan, slippers, dress, ermm... earrings, necklaces,,ballerina shoes, stiletos, umm..But i don't look tacky (well i hope not lol!!):woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

But never together! One item of animal print is enough!

As others stated, it can look so glamorous or incredibly chav!!

you're an addict of everything leopard. I'm not a fan of it though... but I still want to have a leopard print purse! :P

Nov 1, 2009
Melbourne
I would love a leopard print clutch, not a bag. I have a tiger print clutch that I love wearing with all black outfits as it gives a nice 'pop' to the look

illswagga

Feb 8, 2010
ok ladies the weight is over! :smile: this is what i bought for my GF. it was sold on the first rack but luckily found at another one ;)

little worried about the quality of b-makowski since the negative reviews on the other post but it looks nice.

Attachments

dancingirl

Apr 12, 2008
Well, I cant pull it off or any animal print bags for that matter.

It is just not in my personality.

I can't do studs overload either.

But I have seen some women do look nice with them so what is your gf personality ?

It all really depends.

If my DH buys something like that for me I probably won't be happy but not because it looks bad but because after all these years he still doesn't understand me.

So yeah ....

illswagga

Feb 8, 2010
my gf personality? hard to describe that. she 19, imo any style good on her, flashy or sober.. she loves the bag though. i think she can pulloff/rock animal print easily, it just all depends how comfortable u are wearing it.

heat1900

Feb 21, 2010
LA
The style and color is the key point. Another thing is whether it fits me or not, if not, though I like leopard, I won't choose it.:P

nanna_meisje

Nov 15, 2009
I like leo pattern, own a Jimmy Choo leo scarf and it looks good with most outfits

i also like fake fur stuff, if its not too kitchy, the pattern must stay realistic and of course,cute

Fun2BAround

PurseDiva
O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
Near Dallas, TX
I love leopard print. I have a leopard print handbag as well as a brown leather one with animal print accents. I have a leopard print scarf...and a a leopard print dress. Would have loved to have had a leopard print faux jacket (the short kind). I do agree that it looks best as an accent with a solid color..