What you think of Leopard Print Handbags?

Leopard print bags can either be really tacky or really nice depending on the style and the overall look.

I'm definitely not opposed to them, but I would be more likely to buy/use a leopard print wristlet or clutch instead of an actual purse.

Every closet should have something leopard, whether handbags or accessories. I agree that it depends on the style and the fabric. Leopard can either go really wrong or it can be amazing.

Totally agree. I have one cheetah purse...it was my first l.a.m.b and it is fabulous. I know its not leopard but its close enough. I wear it with all black clothes.

I love all leopard print!! Just bought a new leopard print haircalf mulberry bayswater bag!! Its bloody amazing!! I cant wait to show it off!!

I have leopard print scarf, cardigan, slippers, dress, ermm... earrings, necklaces,,ballerina shoes, stiletos, umm..But i don't look tacky (well i hope not lol!!):woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

But never together! One item of animal print is enough!

As others stated, it can look so glamorous or incredibly chav!!

I love all leopard print!! Just bought a new leopard print haircalf mulberry bayswater bag!! Its bloody amazing!! I cant wait to show it off!!

I have leopard print scarf, cardigan, slippers, dress, ermm... earrings, necklaces,,ballerina shoes, stiletos, umm..But i don't look tacky (well i hope not lol!!):woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

But never together! One item of animal print is enough!

As others stated, it can look so glamorous or incredibly chav!!

you're an addict of everything leopard. I'm not a fan of it though... but I still want to have a leopard print purse! :P

ok ladies the weight is over! :smile: this is what i bought for my GF. it was sold on the first rack but luckily found at another one ;)

little worried about the quality of b-makowski since the negative reviews on the other post but it looks nice.

Attachments

• bag1.jpg
    bag1.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 44
  • bag2.jpg
    bag2.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 41
  • bag3.jpg
    bag3.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 50
  • bag4.jpg
    bag4.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 48
Well, I cant pull it off or any animal print bags for that matter.

It is just not in my personality.

I can't do studs overload either.

But I have seen some women do look nice with them so what is your gf personality ?

It all really depends.

If my DH buys something like that for me I probably won't be happy but not because it looks bad but because after all these years he still doesn't understand me.

So yeah ....

my gf personality? hard to describe that. she 19, imo any style good on her, flashy or sober.. she loves the bag though. i think she can pulloff/rock animal print easily, it just all depends how comfortable u are wearing it.

I love leopard print. I have a leopard print handbag as well as a brown leather one with animal print accents. I have a leopard print scarf...and a a leopard print dress. Would have loved to have had a leopard print faux jacket (the short kind). I do agree that it looks best as an accent with a solid color..