What you think of Leopard Print Handbags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
    What you think of Leopard Print Handbags? I seen a nice Michael Kors one at the Rack today

2. I like them in general, but I guess it would depend on the specific style and everything as to whether or not I'd purchase one.

3. I think they can be cute, depends on the style.

4. It totally depends on the style.. I guess I just don't like it when leopard print tries to look serious. When it's fun (ie. Marc Jacobs) I kind of like it.

5. I love (almost) anything leopard!

6. I love the leopard print lining in my Dolce and Gabbana satchel, but I wouldn't want a whole leopard-print bag. Unless it was just some casual thing for the beach or whatever. Wouldn't be an everyday choice.

7. I prefer leopard print interiors vs exteriors. I also like it in smaller accessories or scarves.

8. Every closet should have something leopard, whether handbags or accessories. I agree that it depends on the style and the fabric. Leopard can either go really wrong or it can be amazing.

9. Maybe a small low key clutch for evening..nothing garish.
    Have to pass on the look for day though...in any situation...

10. Really depends on the print - it can be gorgeous, or pretty awful.

The more realistic and less repetitive the pattern, the better it looks.

11. Love them! Roger Vivier does a cool print.

12. I don't really like leopard-print anything, BUT as far as it goes I'm warming to the Mulberry smudged putty leopard print (or 'smutty' print as I like to call it:P)

13. Ditto! In moderation, of course.

14. leopard.. as classic as classic gets.. forever...

15. Leopard print in shoes, maybe. That is about it. Not into the pattern.