What you Gave Up for a LV?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. almost nothing, since I didn't spend much money alltogether on:

eating out (never did in high school)
    coffee (don't like the taste :P )
    smoking (ewww never did and never will)
    going out (what's the point of a 10$ drink tasting like alcohol, I don't like alcohol too much, too loud music...)
    cars (never had one and I'm not planning on one as long as I live near public transports)

I only used to buy higher priced clothing back then when not into designer bags, now I buy high street, but am in the process of going back to higher priced stuff since high street has crappy quality...

2. my sanity:P

3. OMG...hilarious! :nuts:

4. Food!!!

5. I sold a lot of my Coach bags after I quit working there, to fund my LV addiction, then I stopped going out 3x/week, cut it back to once a week. Then I got into Hermes and sold ALL of my bother bags except like two LVs to get my first H piece, and now... :girlsigh:

6. LVoe it!!!! :yahoo:

7. I cut back on buying cheaper bags because I would wear them a few months then give them away. I also stopped buying a lot of clothes and things that I didn't need. Started taking my lunches to work most days.

8. I gave up going out for 2 weeks. I was REALLY bad! I bought a Damier azur speedy 30....A poch cles in Amarante......AND CHANEL SUNGLASSES! BUT I AM VERY LUCKY I WORK FOR NEIMAN MARCUS!!!