What will you get in Vacanze?

I absolutely want a Mamma Mia, but since I live in California I'm not sure how I'm going to get one. Thanks to the girls on here I've got all the numbers to the stores in Hawaii. I'm hopefull I'll be able to get two, one for me one for my mom (it will be her Christmas gift). And a 2 Carmellia (spelling?). :smile:

hehe ^^ is it because of the pictures?

i don't think i'd like this print much with stellina/campeggio. i wonder how it's gonna turn out on the giocos though!

lol you are too cute ^^ i remember ppl being worried about vacanze cause they live in a warm climate and think it'll look koo-koo. it doesn't bother me so much as long as i don't get too much of the christmas trees on mine. my faves are the penguins on the island and the lambs/sheep

lol you are too cute ^^ i remember ppl being worried about vacanze cause they live in a warm climate and think it'll look koo-koo. it doesn't bother me so much as long as i don't get too much of the christmas trees on mine. my faves are the penguins on the island and the lambs/sheep

oh i want the penguins too
i love those!!
im thinkin i need a ciao ciao so i can get a full picture of the print

Woohoo, I'm sooo excited!! I emailed Casey if she could put me on a waiting list if anyone canceled a BV. So she said ok. Then a few minutes later someone canceled!! So if it's someone from here, THANKS!! So I canceled my stellina for the BV. :happydance: