What will you get in Vacanze?

I'm on the "Waiting for someone to cancel their Avventura order" list at Pulse! ;) I figure with this one, I want to get as much print as possible so I'll just go crazy and get a huge bag. Plus it looks like I'll be flying to see my parents this Christmas, so what better carry on than Avventura?

Woohoo, I'm sooo excited!! I emailed Casey if she could put me on a waiting list if anyone canceled a BV. So she said ok. Then a few minutes later someone canceled!! So if it's someone from here, THANKS!! So I canceled my stellina for the BV. :happydance:

congrats Q luvs tokidoki, a bv is a good size to show prints..

i ordered gioco but now not sure whether to keep it since it seems our local stores will be getting MM just like transporto.. what do you think girls? pls give me some advise whether i should cancel gioco and wait for MM.. how much do you think an MM can show? TIA :smile:

I'm on the "Waiting for someone to cancel their Avventura order" list at Pulse! ;) I figure with this one, I want to get as much print as possible so I'll just go crazy and get a huge bag. Plus it looks like I'll be flying to see my parents this Christmas, so what better carry on than Avventura?

gingiemay hopeful you'll get call from Casey soon.. i :heart: and want every character too but i am a shortie and will be drown in avventura *lol*

hmm, well i was debating between gioco and BV. I went with BV 1-bc I don't have any BV and 2-I thought it would show the print well. Hope that helps! MM is similar to BV so it might work.
congrats Q luvs tokidoki, a bv is a good size to show prints..

i ordered gioco but now not sure whether to keep it since it seems our local stores will be getting MM just like transporto.. what do you think girls? pls give me some advise whether i should cancel gioco and wait for MM.. how much do you think an MM can show? TIA :smile: