What was your most recent shoe purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my new Fiorentini + Baker Eternity boots. Big thanks to trishaluvslv aka my shoe-twin for being the best shopping buddy today! :nuts:

I know the watermarks ruin the pics but a reseller stole a bunch of my Balenciaga pics (including modeling shots) and now I need to tag everything!

Front:

I told DH that I'll be sleeping in them tonight. :tender:

you look sooooooooooo great in those

That was my first choice, but since I have black boots relatively new, I would not dare...I went for the sister Emma boot...yours is amazing, and I still have no clue about mine, they are on their way

Straight-Laced: You are such a sweetheart, thanks so much! :flowers: It's surprising that the boots go so well with that dress which is edgy but also pretty feminine. It's awesome what a pair of cool boots can do!

vesna: Thank you! Your F+B Emma boots that you ordered are beautiful! The color is a gorgeous neutral and LOVE the laces. I didn't see those at Barney's but I can assure you, I would have seriously ogled them. :sneaky: Can't wait to see your pics when they arrive!

Last edited:
Chanel black/white Ligne Cambon Flats - 2009: Purchased at my local Nordstrom store this past weekend...

2009_1019ChanelBlackWhiteFlat0007.jpg

2009_1019ChanelBlackWhiteFlat0008.jpg

2009_1019ChanelBlackWhiteFlat0009.jpg

Last edited:
To Mia Bella: Love, love, love!! I finally broke down and got those F+B beauties in red (how many years have I written about pining for them?) a few weeks ago. I don't have a pic of them on me, but here's the image from the Ped site:
4032599251_e045236b6f_m.jpg

Don't they feel utterly fantastic on? I knew they'd be great, but I really didn't expect them to be as great as they are. I tried mine on as soon as the UPS guy was off my porch and didn't take them off all day. And any excuse now is a good excuse for buckling up. Did I mention I love them? I LOVE THEM.

Last edited:
To Mia Bella: Love, love, love!! I finally broke down and got those F+B beauties in red (how many years have I written about pining for them?) a few weeks ago. I don't have a pic of them on me, but here's the image from the Ped site:

Don't they feel utterly fantastic on? I knew they'd be great, but I really didn't expect them to be as great as they are. I tried mine on as soon as the UPS guy was off my porch and didn't take them off all day. And any excuse now is a good excuse for buckling up. Did I mention I love them? I LOVE THEM.

your boots are TDF!!!!

YES! They are the absolute BEST! I don't know how I survived without them. :nuts: I'm planning on selling a couple of my other boots because they never quite fit in the calf. Then I may have to buy some more of these in brown! That red is GORGEOUS BTW. I bet you get loads of compliments on them. :biggrin:

YES! They are the absolute BEST! I don't know how I survived without them. :nuts: I'm planning on selling a couple of my other boots because they never quite fit in the calf. Then I may have to buy some more of these in brown! That red is GORGEOUS BTW. I bet you get loads of compliments on them. :biggrin:

ohhhhhhhh, these are really to die for, red is amazing....however I knew that they would open an entire new bag hunt, or whatever...I just opted for neutral (kind of neutral, I haven't seen them yet, but in a few days I hope, ohhhh, I can not wait)...everyone is saying how great they are, and I have never touched them :smile:

dear ldp, I just realized that I have read YOUR :nuts: posts about Emma boots to decide on size, when I was researching about eternity vs emma (your post from September about sizing, talking to Ped on the phone before ordering)....right after reading your post I took a deep breath and plunged too. Thanks for giving me courage. I am also 38.5, and ordered 38.

Status
Not open for further replies.