What was your most recent shoe purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
KS

KS1.jpg

KS2.jpg

Marni

Marni.jpg

Viktor & Rolf
I love the lace and the detail on the heel. Unfortunately they're not the most comfortable thing to walk in :smile:

VR.jpg

Proenza & Schouler

PS2.jpg
May I ask where you purchased those bronze Marni's?

OMG, I love those Kate Spades pictured above -- fantastic haul!

These are my new shoes, which I know are definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but they really work for me and my outfits.

Rachel Comey sandal/bootie wedges.

attachment.php

Attachments

• comey.jpg
    comey.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 949
Luvtami, they look comfortable! I'm really enjoying the wedge look lately. And not the huge elevated platform wedge, but a more delicate wedge...like these.

Yes! Thank you for understanding exactly the type of wedges I've been trying to add to my closet...

I don't wear platform wedges because it adds more height than I want -- it really is a challenge finding a "flat" wedge!

OMG, those studded Louboutins are to die for that were just posted!

I just purchased these brian atwood pumps/booties (not sure what to call them)...question is, do we like it in black suede or purple suede? I opted for black...

Picture of Black:
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...<>ast_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1255813129308

Picture of Purple:
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/48494

Hay..

I'm thinking about purchasing the purple Lola's today. How do they fit? How does it look on?? Can you please post some pics...... Thanks......

Here are my new Fiorentini + Baker Eternity boots. Big thanks to trishaluvslv aka my shoe-twin for being the best shopping buddy today! :nuts:

I know the watermarks ruin the pics but a reseller stole a bunch of my Balenciaga pics (including modeling shots) and now I need to tag everything!

With jeans!
img5558w.jpg

Front:
img5578wx.jpg

Side:
img5577w.jpg

Outfit:
img5579w.jpg

I told DH that I'll be sleeping in them tonight. :tender:

:nuts:

Vesna and Mia Bella I have a serious case of Fiorentini & Baker boot envy!!!
I just love the caramel Emma's with the contrasting lace Vesna :tup:

Your modeling shots are fabulous Mia Bella. The Eternity boots styled with the dress is simply stunning :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.