WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

Late post on my most recent addition (from June/July). Was able to locate this mitzah after it sold out online. Not typically a mitzah-on-bag person, but in this case I wanted to protect the handles of my book tote. And, as I did not want to personalize my tote with my name, I had previously purchased the "B" mitzah specifically to cover the inner handle of my tote. With the addition of this mitzah, my phoenix collection is now PhotoGrid_1596573893227.jpgPhotoGrid_1596573972612.jpgPhotoGrid_1596574043657.jpgcomplete.

I am completely OBSESSED with my new Dior Black Oblique Saddle Bag, I thought it was sold out but found one luckily and I love her so much :love: I plan to build a black on black collection slowly. I had a quick question as well - has anyone found any issues with storing the strap INSIDE the bag? I like the way it looks as a display (and i keep by bags close to my door so I can just grab them on the way out) but I'm wondering if it'll wear on the strap or get out of shape over time. The leather is pretty sturdy but want to be careful. TIA and thanks for letting me share (:

IMG_4154.jpeg

IMG_4153.jpeg

IMG_4152.jpeg

I am completely OBSESSED with my new Dior Black Oblique Saddle Bag, I thought it was sold out but found one luckily and I love her so much :love: I plan to build a black on black collection slowly. I had a quick question as well - has anyone found any issues with storing the strap INSIDE the bag? I like the way it looks as a display (and i keep by bags close to my door so I can just grab them on the way out) but I'm wondering if it'll wear on the strap or get out of shape over time. The leather is pretty sturdy but want to be careful. TIA and thanks for letting me share (:

View attachment 4822990

View attachment 4822992

View attachment 4822993
I do not recommend storing the strap inside, as the strap can curl quite a bit which can wrinkle the strap over time.

I do not recommend storing the strap inside, as the strap can curl quite a bit which can wrinkle the strap over time.
Thank you!! Well for now it’s back in the dust bag until I can get a stand to hang it..or might that stretch the strap? Maybe a better question is how should I store it lol. Maybe I’ll just leave the strap out and keep it on the shelf. Also if there is another thread that I should post this question in just lmk!