WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

Gorgeous diorama :heart: do you mind telling why did you exchange the my lady dior? I’m currently eyeing MLD as well so any input will be much appreciated :smile:

I bought the MLD in lambskin wore it about 3 times then one time it began to rain, just a few drops fell on my bag. One block later I checked my bag in a store, before it was dark and I couldn’t see anything. I was in shock because the raindrops caused swelling on the lambskin flap. I did wept it dry but it was only a few rain stains. I took pictures of it and send it to my SA. Later on it dried but you could see it still.
So I had to bring it to Dior and they send it away later they told me it was a fabric fault it was a defected bag and this could never happened.
I could have a new MLD but I don’t want it anymore. I don’t like the flap. I had to be very careful afraid my nails (I’ve got very short nails) scratches the flap. And imo the strap, though it is very comfortable, doesn’t go with the bag proportionally wise. And I was afraid I’m not a much lady lady.

I bought the MLD in lambskin wore it about 3 times then one time it began to rain, just a few drops fell on my bag. One block later I checked my bag in a store, before it was dark and I couldn’t see anything. I was in shock because the raindrops caused swelling on the lambskin flap. I did wept it dry but it was only a few rain stains. I took pictures of it and send it to my SA. Later on it dried but you could see it still.
So I had to bring it to Dior and they send it away later they told me it was a fabric fault it was a defected bag and this could never happened.
I could have a new MLD but I don’t want it anymore. I don’t like the flap. I had to be very careful afraid my nails (I’ve got very short nails) scratches the flap. And imo the strap, though it is very comfortable, doesn’t go with the bag proportionally wise. And I was afraid I’m not a much lady lady.

Thank you so much for the review. Since I like to keep my bag in pristine condition, but the MLD is quite high maintenance isn’t it? Enjoy your new diorama :heart: