What (under $500) handbag are you carrying today?!

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This bag is AMAZING!

Ramai, ntaher7 and Dooneysta like this.
  2. This was me today! The Sezane Victor. [​IMG]

Bags_4_life, MKB0925, Narnanz and 7 others like this.
  3. Locally made full grain leather tote, brand is W Durable Goods. He handmakes everything right there in his shop in extremely small batches, 1 or 2 at a time. Retail on this one is around $160 I believe, but I had some trade items and so ended up paying under $100.

wdg2.jpg
  4. That's a lovely bag.

pmburk likes this.
  5. Thank you!

Today is my Portland Leather Goods tote.

27115851-65FD-4F86-82A1-A298DDAEC282.jpeg
  6. Frye Melissa Zip Hobo in Cognac :smile: 20190130_161413.jpg

7. I love this bag in this color. The color allows the unique style of the bag to be appreciated.

christinemliu likes this.
  8. Dooney and Bourke mini crossbody in Sellaria leather. I got it on sale for under $120 plus tax. This is truly a mini bag--it holds a 6 inch smartphone, small wallet, and keys. I have also managed to fit my glasses case and MetroCard as well. IMG_20190131_112521.jpg

9. This reminds me I need to look at DB bags as I am shopping for a good everyday bag.

10. Both of these were under $500 USD, from Arayla in LA, well worth looking at!
    fullsizeoutput_3dc.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3d5.jpeg

11. I bought this yesterday at a Tory Burch outlet. It's the Brody tote which I guess is the outlet version of the Perry tote. I love the simplicity and the color. It was $140 before tax and $151 after taxes. 20190203_120159.jpg

12. Shes a great find! I need a new work bag maybe I will check the Tory Burch outlet near me.

faithbw likes this.
  13. Thank you!

14. Madewell Transport Tote in chocolate. LOVE. HER.

15. Winter seems to be ending at least for now in Finland since it's been raining for days now. Went with Longchamp LP L in my favorite color, Chocolate.

MKB0925 likes this.