What TREESJE bags are you anxiously waiting for? (Borrowed from RM!)

So I bought yet another Treesje today...it's getting embarassing posting in this thread over and over again...I think I'll just do one big reveal. :P

Oh, I got my grey shine magnolia from SDO already (it helps that I live only a few miles away). It is beautiful...truly. I'll post a few pics later even though starkfan already did such an awesome reveal.

So I bought yet another Treesje today...it's getting embarassing posting in this thread over and over again...I think I'll just do one big reveal. :P

Oh, I got my grey shine magnolia from SDO already (it helps that I live only a few miles away). It is beautiful...truly. I'll post a few pics later even though starkfan already did such an awesome reveal.

How many Treesje bags does this make, LOL? I do love your bag choices...

Wow azgoldengirl26! You've been busy! Can't wait to see all of those goodies! And, of course your AA Magnolia is on it's way too, right? Wowsers - that's a whole lot of Treesje!

Sorry for the delay, I was visiting friends this weekend. And, yes - I do have a reveal to share...cause...um...my Oceano MAGNOLIA arrived!!!! :biggrin: It's been a long day, I think I'll wait until tomorrow when my Treesje.com order arrives.

My Oceano Magnolia from SDO arrived today too. I am curious what you think about the color and the wrinkles. I am shocked how dark my Oceano is, it almost looks black. It looks exactly like the color on the AA site. Is that how yours looks? It looks so much lighter in so many photos others have posted. I am anxious to see it in the daylight. I ordered both a Lipstick Asher and Oceano Magnolia from SDO, and they both came today. I have to admit, I am in love with the Asher, and not so sure about the Oceano Magnolia. I am wishing I ordered it in Grey Shine.

My Charlie should be here tomorrow! I can't wait!!!! Although, I saw a Toffee Charlie on Amazon, and it looks incredible. I wish SDO had the Toffee.

Last edited:
Ooh, yay, I'm glad people are finally getting their bags! :woohoo:

Wow azgoldengirl26! You've been busy! Can't wait to see all of those goodies! And, of course your AA Magnolia is on it's way too, right? Wowsers - that's a whole lot of Treesje!

Sorry for the delay, I was visiting friends this weekend. And, yes - I do have a reveal to share...cause...um...my Oceano MAGNOLIA arrived!!!! :biggrin: It's been a long day, I think I'll wait until tomorrow when my Treesje.com order arrives.

Yay, we definitely need a huge reveal of everything! Can't wait to see it! ;)

I just got my Black Shine Magnolia and she is gorgeous. I'll have to take pics sometime and share them with you guys.

I'm with toni on this one -- we need those pics STAT! :biggrin:

Ooh, yay, glad to hear you love the Grey Shine! Heh, yep, there's no such thing as too many pics, IMHO... ;) Also, I'm pretty sure we need a family pic of your entire Treesje collection soon! :P

My Oceano Magnolia from SDO arrived today too. I am curious what you think about the color and the wrinkles. I am shocked how dark my Oceano is, it almost looks black. It looks exactly like the color on the AA site. Is that how yours looks? It looks so much lighter in so many photos others have posted. I am anxious to see it in the daylight. I ordered both a Lipstick Asher and Oceano Magnolia from SDO, and they both came today. I have to admit, I am in love with the Asher, and not so sure about the Oceano Magnolia. I am wishing I ordered it in Grey Shine.

My Charlie should be here tomorrow! I can't wait!!!! Although, I saw a Toffee Charlie on Amazon, and it looks incredible. I wish SDO had the Toffee.

Glad to hear you're in love with your Asher! Oh no, sorry you're not feeling the Magnolia... You still have your Bordeaux on its way too, right? Daylight can definitely help, as I find that some colours can look dramatically different with indoor lighting, indirect natural lighting, and direct sunlight. I hope the (literal!) light of day will help you with how you feel about the Oceano. FWIW, the Grey Shine's glazing really is heavier than the Spring '09 Asher leathers (i.e. like the Pumpkin you had), and you may not have been happy with the glazing on that either... Hope you feel better about the Oceano when you see it tomorrow! :hugs:

Ooh, can't wait to see your Charlie either!

I got my Oceano Solei. It's a keeper :yes:

Everyone that has seen it loves it. I've received so many compliments on it and I've only had it for like a day! I'll post pics asap!

Glad to hear you're in love with your Asher! Oh no, sorry you're not feeling the Magnolia... You still have your Bordeaux on its way too, right? Daylight can definitely help, as I find that some colours can look dramatically different with indoor lighting, indirect natural lighting, and direct sunlight. I hope the (literal!) light of day will help you with how you feel about the Oceano. FWIW, the Grey Shine's glazing really is heavier than the Spring '09 Asher leathers (i.e. like the Pumpkin you had), and you may not have been happy with the glazing on that either... Hope you feel better about the Oceano when you see it tomorrow! :hugs:

Ooh, can't wait to see your Charlie either![/QUOTE]

oops, I made a mistake!

SF - Thanks for the kind words! I am feeling a little better about my Magnolia. The color isn't as dark as I thought, but it is very dark, and I'm not sure if it works for me and my wardrobe. The leather is very different on the Magnolia than the Asher - much stiffer and less smooshy. I hope it softens up a bit. I do still have the Bordeaux coming from AA. It should be here on Friday. I'm not sure if either are keepers.

I did get my Charlie today! It's amazing :yahoo:! I will do a true reveal with photos in the next few days. But, let me just say, it's not that big, the shape is amazing and the handles are super comfy! It's the perfect size for me (I'm 5'5, 130lbs). The leather is aaaaaaaaamazing. Even though it has the wrinkles like the Oceano and Bordeaux (not nearly as many though), it's super soft and buttery. The color Timoro is almost identical to Chocolate. I got my Metro Clutch in chocolate today too (awesome...reveal on the way for that one too) and when you put them side by side, they are almost identical. I thought the Timoro would be much darker, but it's not nearly as dark as I thought. One more thing, the hardware/buckles are so cool. As you know, I don't love shiny gold hardware, but for some reason it doesn't bother me one bit on this purse. I actually prefer the gold hardware on this bag as opposed to the gunmetal. OK. I will save the rest for the true reveal. :nuts:

How many Treesje bags does this make, LOL? I do love your bag choices...

Aww, thanks toni! I love your bag choices too...funny, I think we like the same styles of bags but in different colors. And we definitely love the same brands. :P

Well, since I just got my magnolia, I now own 5 treesje bags and have 3 more on the way. :nuts: And I just started collecting in July...to think it all started with the grey Marley at the Nordie's sale!

azgoldengirl, I can't wait to see your reveals! The Charlie is really tempting me...it looks so unique and edgy!

I think the Oceano color will appeal to you more eventually. You need to see it on all lightings, especially outside on a bright day. It transforms itself to fit the time of day and atmosphere. I have never had so many compliments on a color before so wear it out where people will see it and I bet you start seeing it with a different eye.

I finally got my Bordeaux Magnolia yesterday. I haven't had a chance to take it out in the beautiful sunlight. The color is a dark maroon with purple undertones, but that might change in the sun. I'm still not sure how I feel about all the wrinkly leather. It might grow on me, it might not...so i'm waiting a little to bust it out. I'm starting to think maybe the grey shine would have been a better choice.