What TREESJE bags are you anxiously waiting for? (Borrowed from RM!)

Starkfan- I know, I hate the waiting game! Just don't even think about for a couple weeks or it will be torture.. completely push it out of your mind. I will definitely post pics when the Solei comes in, you know, for the RL and all ;)

Indybop- What a gorgeous bag to be waiting for!! Can't wait to see your pics :graucho:

LOL, oh, I know, I do that when I place orders with Ignes too -- just ignore/forget about the new bag that's on its way until I get surprised with the shipping notification or tracking number! ;) It's usually the last week or so, once I get the tracking number and am just waiting for it to arrive in my country, that's the most torturous... :P

Can't wait to see your Soleil! There are new pics up at Treesje.com too, so yay! for the additional eyecandy to help with the wait!

I'm waiting for a gray mini Asher! I saw some comparison pics between the mini Asher and a RM MAM, and I think it will be the perfect size since I like the size of the MAM. I don't have a gray bag, I think it will be great for fall and winter!

^ Ooh, yay, glad you found an Asher, toni!

scoobiesmomma, your post made me LOL IRL. ;)

I got the shipping notification for my Grey Shine Magnolia from AA over the weekend! I'm not 100% convinced it has actually shipped out yet, but as a bonus (for me at least), AA now has free international shipping on all orders, so I think I managed to get them to refund the shipping charge! :yahoo:

So many bags on the way... Can't wait to see all the reveals! :yahoo: