What to do when the DH or BF...

pursemama said:
Maybe he's depressed or bothered by something? Usually people starting gaining weight suddenly because of an emotional or physical distress. I'd talk to him and find out first if it's something more then just eating.
^Agreed.

Also, what is he doing different NOW as opposed to when you first started going out?

Talk w/ him in a loving, caring way... stress to him a health lifestyle, not just weight (especially as you get older)... suggest you start cooking and eating healthy food instead of going out... go on a fun hike, swim, bike ride, etc... instead of a movie, shopping, clubbing, or just 'hanging out' together. Also, if he has to eat a healthy diet you should be supportive and not eat 'bad' food in front of him - do it behind his (big) back! LOL :biggrin:

lilskydiver said:
^Agreed.

Also, what is he doing different NOW as opposed to when you first started going out?
Also, if he has to eat a healthy diet you should be supportive and not eat 'bad' food in front of him - do it behind his (big) back! LOL :biggrin:

ahhahaha...! emphasizing on BIG, eh? :P
as for what he does different.. he's just lazier when it comes to working out. he doesn't do cardio anymore because it takes a longer time, and time is something he doesnt have much... he's still got really really nice biceps tho. but he works, and in his spare time he prefers spending the time with me, which usually means we're chillin' out eating fat food.. :huh: oh, and he doesn't club much anymore... i guess thats why..