What style/size is Nicole Richie's Chanel?

Can someone tell me the difference b/t the vintage jumbo (the one nicole has) and the current jumbo. I just got the vintage version but didn't know that they stopped making that particular model, i always thought it was the same as the ones they have in store right now.:confused1:

I loooove how that XL vintage jumbo looks on Nicole and think it's the perfect oversized bag (it's supposed to look oversized, so I guess it carried out its effect well). Only wish I could find one in good condition.

What are the measurements for a normal size jumbo?? i hope i can find >.< anyone know where i can find??? on ebay, theres only the really LARGE ones (14'') im looking for around 10 or 12'' =( but no suck luck~

No, I'm sorry. Mine isn't vintage... I mentioned it because it appeared to meet the demensions you were looking for.

There is a reputable consignment store called Cris in San Francisco that may be able to help you find a vintage. You could try calling them if you don't live in the area. (415) 474-1191

eBay also gets them at times but I don't trust eBay as much. Good luck in your search.

What are the measurements for a normal size jumbo?? i hope i can find >.< anyone know where i can find??? on ebay, theres only the really LARGE ones (14'') im looking for around 10 or 12'' =( but no suck luck~

Took a quick pic of my normal size, vintage Jumbo (don't look at my sloppy clothes or the mess in the background from my guest bedroom :rolleyes:)

It's 12 x 8 x 3:

modeljumbo1.jpg

omg thank you everyone for your help~
thank you itsmyworld for the phone number

and thanks beauty for the picture
I LOVE YOUR BAG!!!! ahhhh *screams
the 12'' would be perfect~~~~ im gonna cry cause i can't find any right now~ where did u get urs and how much??