What skin is the suede lining?

Suede is a leather treatment and many leathers are offered sueded...even snakeskin. Suede is made from the underside of the skin and brushed so it looks nappy. I have also heard from an SA that BV uses pigskin suede. Some of the older LE bags are lined in a soft pigskin that is smooth supple leather.

I have never heard of BV being pigskin suede. I am sure they could be. Any information I ever read always just refered to it as suede. No animal orgin was designated. I am sure this is important for clutures where pig or cow is taboo. There should be a way to find out. Maybe contact Sydney Richards.@ BV she is customer relations. she should be able to find out and let you know

could u PM me her email address or post it here? TIA!

I have never heard of BV being pigskin suede. I am sure they could be. Any information I ever read always just refered to it as suede. No animal orgin was designated. I am sure this is important for clutures where pig or cow is taboo. There should be a way to find out. Maybe contact Sydney Richards.@ BV she is customer relations. she should be able to find out and let you know