what size totally to get???

kim_mac

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
help! my birthday is next week and i want to get an LV monogram bag. i have a toddler and a baby so i was thinking either the neverfull MM or totally. i think the totally might be the bag but i'm not sure what size to get.

i'm 5'4" 115lbs size 2 - would the totally PM or MM look better aesthetically? i bought the PM size but sometimes i think it looks a little small.

i don't carry a lot with me because i have a separate diaper bag. this would be my everyday workhorse bag. should i get the totally MM and combine the diaper bag and handbag? keep them separate?

help! i keep going back and forth. and sometimes i think i should get the neverfull MM! total confusion!

Div4life

Shopaholic
O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
Florida
Neverfull MM would be perfect...the totally is not aesthetically pleasing to the human eye IMO. Also, I don't like to combine the items in my purse with what belongs in the diaper bag. I would make the LV my bag. KWIM? That's me though...if you get the MM you will still have room to put all of your stuff together.

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
I have a little one. If you don't carry much, you can combine the Totally and whatever you'll be carrying into one bag. The Totally MM or GM would be a perfect diaper bag.

kylienarak

I <3 Chanel
O.G.
Sep 30, 2008
CA, U.S.A.
I have both mono NF MM and Azur Totally PM and here's my tought:

I think you should get the mono NF MM because I find it very easy to get stuff inside the bag when I'm in a hurry. The Totally's zip top annoys me sometime. It seems to fit you better with an open top bag when you have a toddler and a baby.

p.s. I dun think u should combine everything, your stuff and baby's stuff in the same bag, jmho.

Hope this help ;)