what size totally to get???

kim_mac

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
help! my birthday is next week and i want to get an LV monogram bag. i have a toddler and a baby so i was thinking either the neverfull MM or totally. i think the totally might be the bag but i'm not sure what size to get.

i'm 5'4" 115lbs size 2 - would the totally PM or MM look better aesthetically? i bought the PM size but sometimes i think it looks a little small.

i don't carry a lot with me because i have a separate diaper bag. this would be my everyday workhorse bag. should i get the totally MM and combine the diaper bag and handbag? keep them separate?

help! i keep going back and forth. and sometimes i think i should get the neverfull MM! total confusion!

Neverfull MM would be perfect...the totally is not aesthetically pleasing to the human eye IMO. Also, I don't like to combine the items in my purse with what belongs in the diaper bag. I would make the LV my bag. KWIM? That's me though...if you get the MM you will still have room to put all of your stuff together.

I have a little one. If you don't carry much, you can combine the Totally and whatever you'll be carrying into one bag. The Totally MM or GM would be a perfect diaper bag.

I have both mono NF MM and Azur Totally PM and here's my tought:

I think you should get the mono NF MM because I find it very easy to get stuff inside the bag when I'm in a hurry. The Totally's zip top annoys me sometime. It seems to fit you better with an open top bag when you have a toddler and a baby.

p.s. I dun think u should combine everything, your stuff and baby's stuff in the same bag, jmho.

Hope this help ;)