what size totally to get???

wow, thank you all for your advice. i thought the lv subforum was super busy and my thread might get lost!

ok, so i just got back from my lv boutique. i'm sure they are sick of seeing me because i've been trying on the neverfull and totally 4x now haha!

final decision - totally MM!!! i'm going to exchange my PM for the MM since i think the bag looks better in the bigger proportion. even though i just carry a few small items, i'll have lots of room for times when i want to put the kids' stuff. looks over functionality (like high heels!)

thank you all again!!! i hope my decision is a good one in the long run.

wow, thank you all for your advice. i thought the lv subforum was super busy and my thread might get lost!

ok, so i just got back from my lv boutique. i'm sure they are sick of seeing me because i've been trying on the neverfull and totally 4x now haha!

final decision - totally MM!!! i'm going to exchange my PM for the MM since i think the bag looks better in the bigger proportion. even though i just carry a few small items, i'll have lots of room for times when i want to put the kids' stuff. looks over functionality (like high heels!)

Great decision & great bag! You are going to love it!

Great decision. I have the totally mm damier azur. I have 2 tots, but still carry a diaper bag for outings, church, etc. You just never know what you'll need for those little ones. However, the mm is big enough for you to throw a few of your baby's item inside if you're just running into a store.