What shoes are you craving right now? Post pics/links! :)

Ohhh, you know, I really like these!!! :nuts: I'm not into the OTK boots that are dominatrixy haha (to me, anyway :P), like in patent, etc., but these are fab! Hmm, that's weird that they don't mention the calf circumference... I feel like 15" is a reasonable guess... I'm by no means slim, but I have a hard time finding boots that actually fit my calves without gaping. I have a pair of CLs that are about 14.25" and they look bigger than these (they still aren't small enough)... hmm.

I want a OTK boot for fall/winter. I would pair them with a full length coat and some type of split leg dress. This does not say what the calf size is however.

What do you think?

Twig OTK Boot*-* Bergdorf Goodman

34ffwug.jpg

Christian Louboutin Alfred Oxfords :smile:

Oh god, I love the Very Galaxy shoes! They remind me of one of my favorite movies, Metropolis.

If money was no object, I'd get these. The Jimmy Choo "Wink" flat. Little cutouts and studded with stars. I do a lot of stargazing.
5869869.jpg

$475.

I have a list of shoe cravings a mile long at the moment, and this thread isn't helping matters :sweatdrop: :lol:

Pics of two of my wants, Camilla Skovgaard tough tread chain sandals and :girlsigh: Chanel

Attachments

• camilla.jpg
    camilla.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 83
  • chanel.jpg
    chanel.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 106