What shoes are you craving right now? Post pics/links! :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! I couldn't find a similar thread, so I thought I'd start one (if there already is one, my apologies... a mod can close this one)! Sooo... what shoes do you wish you could buy/had an occasion to justify buying/would sell your kidney for if you could haha?! :P I'll start with some shoes I love! :smile:

Rene Caovilla Plisse Chiffon Platform... even the sold is silver glitter :love: (They are SO stunning and total lingerie for the feet, but I have absolutely nowhere to wear them and would be terrified to ruin the fabric):
    Plisse Chiffon Platform*-* Bergdorf Goodman

Miu Miu black glitter platform cutout sandals!
    Miu Miu Glitter Cut-Out Sandal at Barneys New York

CL "Fetiche" (I hope I got that right) black patent pump. I have waaay too many black (and black patent, at that!) shoes, but the curved heel on this is so sexy and Old Hollywood it kills me!!
    Patent Platform Pump*-* Bergdorf Goodman

YSL Burgundy patent Tributes (don't need another burgundy shoe, even if this is a comfy platform)!
    Tribute Platform Sandal*-* Bergdorf Goodman

CL glitter Ron Ron (I'd take Anthracite, Marine AND Oxblood... and maybe a VP instead of one Ron Ron)!
    Christian Louboutin Ron Ron at Barneys New York

2. I am in love with these Rupert Sandersons, from NAP. I see shoes I want every day!

Attached Files:

3. ^Ohhh, they are fun!! :nuts: Haha, me too. :P :sweatdrop:

4. Fiery--those Fetiche are cute! Are they kindof like a declic style?

5. dbeth - Hi! :smile: Ohhhh, I actually owned the cerise patent MCs... I say owned, because they looked bad on me so I returned them. :sad: I hope you get them... and your UHGs!!! :flowers:

Hmmm, the Fetiche does kinda remind me of a Declic with a curved heel! :nuts: I can't get them, because I have decolletes and other black patent shoes... but that doesn't mean I don't want them! :drool:

6. oh those caovilla shoes are TDF! twice now i've woken up from a dream of finding caovilla shoes on clearance at saks for $50. so sad that dream ended.

7. Ahh, I'm with you on that!! :nuts: I found an absolutely STUNNING pair at NM last call, but I couldn't do it, because there were some missing rhinestones and a little rubbing on the metallic... and I'm too anal to accept that for what was still $500ish shoe, down from $1200... I still dream about them. :girlsigh:

8. maryelle - I absolutely love both!! :love: The Lace Bouquet is so gorgeous... I have something kinda similar, but the price is also a lot higher than what I paid for mine (nude satin/black lace yoyo zeppas). :sweatdrop: The Burgundy Tributes must be mine when they go on sale!!! :nuts:

9. I'm also really in love with Prada's fall collection:

these booties seem pretty versatile, and in true Prada fashion, sooo comfy:

Suede Bootie -  Neiman Marcus

There is also a pair of maroon suede pumps that I can't find a picture of...they are also gorgeous.

Have you girls noticed the new preponderance of over the knee boots? They seem to be a part of a lot of Fall fashion. Now...unless you're 6' tall and have nice skinny legs, how can you wear otk boots that come up mid-thigh?!

10. #14 Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
    ColdSteel - I love flats for running around in... the first pair actually reminds me of these JC flats that I saw a few years back (I remember seeing purple, orange, silver, etc.)... see, I have weird feet, and I think the cutouts would bother me... but I LOVE anything in metallic silver! The second pair would be a great "no worries" pair of flats! :smile:

Pishi - Those booties are soo cute!! :love: Haha, yes! :nuts: Every designer is doing an OTK (I had to think for a second when I saw that abbreviation on various sites haha... but the product pic said it all!) boot. Honestly, they're a bit too much for me... dominatrix comes to mind haha (especially with the OTK patent versions... but knee high is sexy). :P I know a lot of looks center around these boots worn as pants, but I could never pull that off... I wasn't blessed with the 5'11" "legs up to there" body type these boots need!! :nuts:

11. I want a pair of high heeled Ann Demeulemeester triple lace boots, like hers:
    all things nyc: getting a kick out of it

They are so far out of my price range its not even funny, but a girl can dream, right?