What Shampoo do you use?

How do you use this? I just went very blonde. Do you shampoo first then add the Fanola then shampoo again and condition? Or just use it in place of shampoo and follow with conditioner?
If you use it straight it is VERY strong. I use it mixed in with regular shampoo. maybe 1/3 fanola mixed with 2/3 regular shampoo. I leave it in my hair maybe 30 seconds. If you are getting brassy and not using it regularly, I put the fanola in my hair straight and leave it in for 5-10 min. Be careful of this because it turns your hair very silver and sometimes leaves a purple tint (until washed again)

I use Suave Rosemary Mint shampoo on a regular basis. If my hair is a little dry I'll switch to OGX shampoo/conditioner. I bought the OGX Extreme repair shampoo/conditioner and I think it's a little heavy. No matter how thoroughly I wash that shampoo/conditioner seems to make it sticky. The Cherry Blossom Shampoo/Orchid Oil Conditioner doesn't seem to have the same issue, but wow, that repair shampoo really did help!

If you use it straight it is VERY strong. I use it mixed in with regular shampoo. maybe 1/3 fanola mixed with 2/3 regular shampoo. I leave it in my hair maybe 30 seconds. If you are getting brassy and not using it regularly, I put the fanola in my hair straight and leave it in for 5-10 min. Be careful of this because it turns your hair very silver and sometimes leaves a purple tint (until washed again)

Thank you! I’m glad I asked because I didn’t know it was that strong & needed dilution. I was afraid of the purple tint.

I rotate between Leonor Greyl, Sisley Hair Rituel & Christophe Robin shampoos
for colored hair
I also supplement my hair with Olaplex for when I get highlights & maintain the treatment
at home

Hotshot, do you like the Sisley hair products? I’m considering the hair oil but the whole line is crazy expensive!

Yes I like them very much.. I chose these products for using this time of year when my hair needs that
extra boost.
I do like the serum & the hair oil..
Is it expensive, but it is our hair & crowning glory..

Thank you, hotshot! I tried a sample of the Sisley hair oil yesterday and it smelled amazing, like sunshine in a bottle! I think I would buy it just for the smell! Lol