What Shampoo do you use?

1. Currently using Kevin Murphy's Repair Me Wash. Makes my bleached hair so soft and smells amazing. Only con is that they just don't give you a lot of it in one bottle for the price.

2. Still working the Sisley Hair Rituel system

3. Sachajuan Moisturizing Shampoo. It lathers easily, even in my thick hair.

4. I switch between Bumble and Bumble Full Potential Shampoo (because of hair loss) and some kind of Live Clean shampoo.

5. I use L'Oreal. I used to use Vaseline, but it gave me terrible dandruff. So I switched to L'Oreal. L'Oreal is perfect.

6. My hair is ultra fine and colored blonde. I used living proofs PHD shampoo and conditioner, and I also have drybars on the rocks shampoo and conditioner. Once every couple of weeks I use briogeos scalp scrub followed by their hair mask. I am happy with this routine as it works for my hair!

7. I use Bed Head Dumb blonde

8. I use only Italian shampoo for oily hair

9. Aveda color conserve

10. I use Sojourn by Elan Sassoon (son of Vidal). I love it- it’s ph balanced 4.5- 5.5- same as the hair and scalp. Fairly unknown outside the salon world, but I highly recommend!

11. Alterna Caviar. It's pricey, but so worth it. I've tried other brands but haven't been able to find anything that comes close. It makes my hair super smooth and soft.

12. I've been using Oribe gold lust on and off, but its pretty pricey. I switch it off between that and Colorwow :smile:

13. I was suggested to try anti-chute shampoo by Yves Rocher, i should say I like it a lot! It elps me to solve a problem with hair loss, also it has fresh cut grass odor that I love!

14. I used to always switch shampoos until I found Lanza!! It made my hair so much healthier! Not cheap but worth it :smile:

15. Lush shampoo bars. it helped control my extremely oily, itchy hair.