What series must die already?

lol... didn't know Seventh Heaven was still on the air. i thought it was canceled long ago. but since it hasn't, yeah i think it's time to go.

i never cared for the Apprentice. i watched the first couple seasons, and then i got bored of reality tv altogether. i really don't watch much tv anymore.

i also agree w/ ER... that show's been on forever. if i recall correctly, the show started the same year as Friends... and I watched it religiously for the first few seasons, even though i was about 13 at the time. i probably should have been watching shows marketed towards kids my age.

I used to watch ER in high school. I kept up with the plots and everything. Nowadays, I get lost in the plot and there's so many changes in the cast, it's hard to keep track.

(Also, I find the real surgery shows on TLC to be MUCH more interesting!)

A lot of the reality shows that have lived past season 3-4 are redundant now. Every show has the same whiney people, same bad stereotypes, no innovative/interesting "tasks", etc.
I do agree about 7th Heaven though. No one watched it then, who the he*ll is watching it now?

Amazing Race and Survivor for sure. It seems like every time I turn the tv on they're showing an "all stars" show or something. Ugh.
Also, Big Brother is pretty annoying. And Wife Swap. I liked it at first but now it seems incredibly put on.

I'm obsessed with Big Brother, but it never ends how I want it to, someone annoying always wins, well except for evil Dr. Will of course, or as I like to call him, Dr. Delicious.:heart:

I really can't think of any other shows I want to end. I used to hate Grey's Anatomy, but now I really don't care if it's on or not as long as I don't have to watch it.