What series must die already?

I love CSI LV, but hate CSI Miami. I think I would like it without David Caruso. Why is that man a TV star? I wish he would choose to leave the series.

Exactly! I was an NYPD Blue fan and when he left after the first season for a huge movie career :roflmfao: I wasn't sorry to see him go. Jimmy Smits was much better. So CSI, a big hit show, starts a spin-off and he walks into the lead role. I don't get it. It sounds like a lot of people are sick of the whole CSI thing--my husband loves the show and watches all the reruns. Arggh!:shrugs:

Lost needs to die a slow painful death,kind of like the pain caused when we continue to watch a rehash of a rehash for the first 10 minutes every week and then get an entire episode that advances nowhere!:Push:

Lost. :sweatdrop: *and now i am going to go hide*

I am so annoyed with Lost! I swear the writers are just pulling random "mysteries" out of nowhere. There are so many unanswered things and the solution is to kill off whatever character is involved. Like the whole Libby in the mental hospital thing....I don't remember an explanation but she's now dead so....

I read that ER will most likely end after the 14th season (it is 13 now). I also read that Goran Visnjic (Luke Kovac) will probably leave after this season, which is a shame...he is uber HOT:love: !