What REALLY Fits in a Coach Demi (Pics!)

Oh girl you are the devil! :devil: I'd choose the signature stripe tote. I am so in love with that bag! :love: :nuts:
Somehow I KNEW that's the one you'd pick. ;)Just wondering cuz you know I have been looking into the Crimson Stripe Tote, too (or the darker Blue one)!! Just need to make a decision though...can't have that AND the Red one, although the Red Hobo is more in my budget right now! HA!!:P

Somehow I KNEW that's the one you'd pick. ;)Just wondering cuz you know I have been looking into the Crimson Stripe Tote, too (or the darker Blue one)!! Just need to make a decision though...can't have that AND the Red one, although the Red Hobo is more in my budget right now! HA!!:P

P.S. Did you see these two accessories on Ebay that match your Tote?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Coach-Signature...ryZ63852QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
This one ends in 14 hours:
http://cgi.ebay.com/BNWT-AUTH-COACH...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow, I'm surprised as to what can fit!
Congrats on the new camera the picture quality is definitely 15467487613 times better. We can now, see your goodies
If I were you I would edit the pictures out of your other thread and add the new ones that you added here in because it's still a new thread and people are still click on it.

Wow, I'm surprised as to what can fit!
Congrats on the new camera the picture quality is definitely 15467487613 times better. We can now, see your goodies
If I were you I would edit the pictures out of your other thread and add the new ones that you added here in because it's still a new thread and people are still click on it.

Don't know how to edit the pics in an old thread, can you guide me?

Yay great pics! I'm thinking of getting a new camera. Mine is getting a little old.

I just got a demi so I can agree that it holds more then you would think! I should probably get a skinny mini tho to carry in it to save space! I can't beleive Idon't have a single skinny mini. I just can't bring myself around paying 8.50 to ship the damn thing. ;)

Your demi is so cute and it does hold a lot. I think it might be too small for me, maybe when I get to my goal weight.

Love the crimson tote!! Might have to put that on my wish list!!!!

Congrats on the new camera!

Thanks for posting how much it holds. I always get people asking what I can carry in a pouch. I use them for when I run out in the summer (I can throw it in my soccer bag). Those carry a surprising amount of stuff too!

It's always great to see a picture of what each purse can hold!

Yay great pics! I'm thinking of getting a new camera. Mine is getting a little old.

I just got a demi so I can agree that it holds more then you would think! I should probably get a skinny mini tho to carry in it to save space! I can't beleive Idon't have a single skinny mini. I just can't bring myself around paying 8.50 to ship the damn thing.

Order it through the store and they'll waive the shipping! You gotta have a mini skinny, I love mine! The bag wouldn't be complete without it IMO but a crimson one... whoo, that's gonna be tougher to find....