What REALLY Fits in a Coach Demi (Pics!)

Yes yes that's it! It's quite a bit bigger than a demi, much more drop on the strap, very comfy to wear. Great size. What's so great about the strap is it's doubled. You can adjust the length to make it a long strap. Very cool!

Okay, Sarah....if you had to choose between your red leather hobo and your crimson sig stripe tote, WHICH ONE would you choose??? :smile::shrugs:

It's actually crimson :yes: they still have it at JAX whereas you can't get Punch anymore. I love this rich red! And the demi's?..... AH-MAZING :love:

Oooooooo!! Crimson!! I bet it's gorgeous in person! I just went to the Coach site to check out the Demis... I have a $180 credit that I was going to put towards an Ali. However, now I'm trying to decide between the Demi and a swingpack! What to do, what to do...

Oooooooo!! Crimson!! I bet it's gorgeous in person! I just went to the Coach site to check out the Demis... I have a $180 credit that I was going to put towards an Ali. However, now I'm trying to decide between the Demi and a swingpack! What to do, what to do...
Check the outlet first...if you can. They always have tonz of swingpacks and quite a few demis....unless you are wanting a sig stripe demi. :smile:

Unfortunately, in Dallas I'm surrounded by Coach boutiques but no outlets!! Thanks for the tip though! I miss the Coach outlets in Maine :sad:
Sorry to hear that! There's not a Coach Outlet Store at the outlet mall south of Dallas (can't remember what it's called) - on I-35? Just wondering.
Also...at least the Macy's F&F Sale is coming up this week...you can get a good deal on a Demi or Swing Pack there!!!

Wonderful photos! Great new camera! :yes: You have such a nice group of Coach!

I was so happy to find this thread here -- I think I'm going to go and order a multistripe demi now!

Thank you!

Wonderful photos! Great new camera! :yes: You have such a nice group of Coach!

I was so happy to find this thread here -- I think I'm going to go and order a multistripe demi now!

Thank you!

Thank you!!! That's great! I'm glad I could help a little! I knew a lot of people have been like "There's noooo way you can fit that much in that bag" so I just had to show! LOL!