What powerhouse perfume from the 80's would you wear today?

Too young for perfume back then, but I do remember my mom's L'air du Temps with the pretty bird bottle, and even a bit of the commercial jingle...in French I think.
I loved that bottle! My high school friend wore that scent (she obviously had sophisticated taste for a teenager!) Or maybe she wore it when she was in university. Regardless, it’s a beautiful scent and a lovely bottle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 880 and randr21
My people. :heart:

I'd wear Exclamation and Electric Youth (by Debbie Gibson), even if only for nostalgia's sake.
I looooved my Electric Youth perfume (and that Debbie Gibson cassette Tate lol)! I mean, I was basically a child back then and can’t even remember what happened to my old bottle (which is rare because as a 4th-5th grader I know I didn’t use it up, and why would I throw that awesome bottle away?). They’re now going for ton$ on resale sites so I probably will never be able to remember the scent, ha.

I was never an exclamation! girl, but my sister & friends all had that bottle! I was more of a NaVy wearer... anyone remember that one? Also Vanilla Fields was a lighter scent I remember wearing in my (much) younger days before B&BW became popular with us kids/pre-teens Not sure if these two would count as “powerhouses” but I’d definitely give them a try for nostalgia purposes!

I looooved my Electric Youth perfume (and that Debbie Gibson cassette Tate lol)! I mean, I was basically a child back then and can’t even remember what happened to my old bottle (which is rare because as a 4th-5th grader I know I didn’t use it up, and why would I throw that awesome bottle away?). They’re now going for ton$ on resale sites so I probably will never be able to remember the scent, ha.

I was never an exclamation! girl, but my sister & friends all had that bottle! I was more of a NaVy wearer... anyone remember that one? Also Vanilla Fields was a lighter scent I remember wearing in my (much) younger days before B&BW became popular with us kids/pre-teens Not sure if these two would count as “powerhouses” but I’d definitely give them a try for nostalgia purposes!
I sooo remember those. Lol!

Still wearing vintage Opium and Magnetic by Gabriela Sabatini.
I would love to get some cheapies by Ellen Betrix back: Trance and there was a series dancing, feeling etc. I had one of these and wolud love to smell it again.