What Non-LV Bags Do You Carry (or not!)?

My first love is LV. I stray every now and then but always end up back here. I fell for MJ and still love most of the bags I own. Balenciaga's Violet colored anything is my current addiction, but I still managed to buy a Deauville this month, too!

CHANELS! I love Chanels as much as I love LVs! As of the moment, I'm not buying any Chanels because I won't get to use them until my baby turns two because I don't really go out that often. So it's nonsense to buy upto date Chanel Bags so I'm sticking with collecting LVs because they never go out of style! :biggrin:

The only other bags (handbag / purses) I own besides LV's are some Coach bags. This is not including luggage and carry-on / over night type bags.

Since starting my LV collection last year I've gotten rid of my old bags, Dooney's, nine west...etc

Chanel, Balenciaga, and one LE Coach bag I just can't seem to let go of, even though I haven't carried it in over a year! I actually don't carry my Balenciagas anymore either so will probably sell most of them soon.

I carry Chanel, Chloe, Celine, Cole Haan, and D&B (my 'everyday' bags cuz I don't have to be gentle with them). Oh, and I just bought a Michael Kors Astor Update medium grab bag (in gray) and am loving it right now.

ive sold most of my non-lv bags at this point. but i do have some dooney and bourkes that my BF bought me when we first started dating...and one coach clutch. but thats it.

i have have bags by Christian Dior, Longchamp & i look forward to getting some chanel and balenciaga....ohhh yeahhh black city bag...mmmm.

I still purchase other brands but I tend to wear my LV's more. Here's pics of the other brands I have that consists of MJ, Gucci, Dior, LAMB, DB, Coach, BJ, Tokidoki, and a Burberry.

BAGS.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

I started out with Dooney & Bourke in high school, and then from there jumped to LV. I've been smitten ever since. I had a brief love affair with Marc Jacobs, and still have 3 of his bags, but I'm selling 2 off to fund another LV purchase! IMO, LV is the ultimate in luxury bags.

I started out with Dooney & Bourke in high school, and then from there jumped to LV. I've been smitten ever since. I had a brief love affair with Marc Jacobs, and still have 3 of his bags, but I'm selling 2 off to fund another LV purchase! IMO, LV is the ultimate in luxury bags.

i'm the same. i started with dooney & bourke in 10th, then by the end of 10th grade every single girl had a dooney & bourke. so i moved up to louis vuitton in 11th grade & there was no turning back from there. :love:

Hmm, let's see. I have:

Celine
Gucci
Dior
Coach (which I will no longer carry, it's now being made in China and is being sold for way more than it should be)
Fendi

But the bulk would have to be Marc Jacobs Collection and Louis Vuitton.

I mainly use Vuitton because it's durable, timeless and goes with everything.