What Non-LV Bags Do You Carry (or not!)?

I carry other bags because, well I'm 17 atm, so my "collection" isn't a wower by any standards... (Min. wage and scrimping can only get you so far considering my age -.-...)

I carry mostly Ralph Lauren and my SINGLE Guess bag (I usually don't like Guess, but this recent one reminds me of Juicy Couture/Lamb...~!), because they are more afforable, and I'm less paranoid with them. BUT I digress, since LV, I haven't gotten ANY other brand... I think from now on it'll be LV untill my tastes change? (I doubt it, not for a while...!)

Hmm LV is my ultimate love and ive pretty much given away/sold everything else ever since, except sentimental things, like a kate spade clutch my dad gave me, my first "expensive" bag, a Juicy Couture all-leather pink hobo, had a nice D&B and I gave it to my boyfriends mom, a Longchamp le pliage shopping tote that I use as my everday school tote and then I have my 3 LVs: Mono Pap 26, Mono Speedy 25, and Damier Azur pochette (that I bought yesterday:yahoo:)

I also carry these
Chanel naked flap (black and clear)
Chanel messanger (tweed with a killer woven chain strap)
Luella apple satchel (white and green, so fresh)
Fendi hobo (my only slouchy bag, brown suede)

You can check out pics in my collection linked in my sig if you'd like.

I have a few others, dior saddle, a few LAMB for le sport sac and Diesel pieces, but they never really get carried. I just can't bring myself to part with them yet.

michael kors
coach: a few purses, shoes and wristlet - although now I regret buying the duffle a year ago in the jacquared print - i should've listened to my mom and got it in the leather - leather will always be in style!
paolo masi: which isn't a very well-known brand, but the leather's scrumptious
matt & nat: it's a handheld bag that made me think twice about the speedy, but the speedy handles are much bigger

so basically some fairly inexpensive pieces...and i just inherited a vintage gucci wallet from my mom.

on a side note - i know this is the lv forum, but i really found my coach wristlet to be a lifesaver when i was in uni...it was cute, durable, and convenient when i needed my hands free (although i tend to be carrying a lot in my arms and think "oh no! where's my wallet?" and then i see it dangling from my arm :love:)

I've veriety of brands..

Hermes Kelly in black
Gucci (don't remember the name) 6 in black, brown, blue, tan, white, pink
Prada & Miu Miu (don't remember the name) 12 in red, white, pink, blue, black, brown
Botkier in champaign
Coach signature in brown
Chanel classic flap in black
Balenciaga work in dark red
Fendi Bagette in pink, brown, beige
Other brands such as Sisley(2), Benetton(2), UGG(1), Longchamp(1) ..
Not famous brands 8..

I'm on and off with LV. Now I'm looking to buy Chanel classic flap in large size or some LEs of LV but couldn't justify the price on eBay.