What nail polish are you wearing?

Zoya Pepper matches my cassis Bal not perfectly, but it's good enough for me

35jxfld.jpg

Sorry for posting so much... :whistle: I'm sure, I'll calm down in some weeks

Please don't stop. I like seeing your pretty np, purses, and Birks 👍

Thank you I will give it a try!

Thank you 😊

Believe me, you won't be sorry! I have the same problem, my right hand is my workhorse hand! I can give you some tips, don't use your nails as tools ( opening cans ) keep nails moist ( hand lotion or oil ) and no acetone nail polish remover. I know non acetone doesn't work as fast, but it's a killer. Julep makes a great non acetone remover. Watch for sales to get it half off.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum mobile app looking for Bal 2007 Paprika ( Rouille ) City or Part a Time w/GGH, please PM me!

Zoya Pepper matches my cassis Bal not perfectly, but it's good enough for me

35jxfld.jpg

Sorry for posting so much... :whistle: I'm sure, I'll calm down in some weeks
Looks beautiful together! It always feels so good to feel polished and elegant. I can be in jeans and a tshirt and if my nails and toes look good I feel good. Lol

View attachment 2718151

I don't remember what polish, I think it's ibd #6 (I'm sure it had a name)
Beautiful pink!

Julep Harriet
View attachment 2718188My left hand nails are perfect, my right hand won't stop pealing!! Sob.
Love this color. So summery!

View attachment 2718245
A super sparkly gold glitter by Elf..one of my favorites. I think of it as a sparkly neutral on me.

I love a great neutral sparkler. I just love sparklies in general! Bling it on!

Hi!

I'm new to this forum, and being a huge nail art lover I just had to join this topic! Nice to meet you all!
I have been rocking the combo of O.P.I:s "I Snow You Love Me" and "My Favourite Ornament" for a few days.

The blurred pic really brings out the effect of ISYLM, which by the way is otherwise impossible for me to catch on camera. :biggrin: I'm not going to say ANYTHING about picking the shiny little pieces ONE BY ONE from the bottle and placing them ONE BY ONE on the nail. I will ESPECIALLY leave out the description of doing that on my right hand nails... :giggles:

20140814_180630_zpsa385124d.jpg

20140814_180618_zpscf0bcae5.jpg

Reactions: Astb