What nail polish are you wearing?

Thank you all for the compliments, my son really is so kind hearted and generous, he knows I've been in a blue kick lately. Oh, he also picked out some lovely diamond earrings to go with the polish. I'm very fortunate.

Ok, now I need to figure out how to multi-quote, this thread moves fast!

DSC06430_zps6b17aa23.jpg
Like choicest chocolates ! Yummy !

Awesome combo with a gorgeous bag! And love the shoes too! Are they Birks too? I've never seen them before! All your pictures are making me want a pair :biggrin:

Thank you ANL !
Yes, I would recommend to give them a try, if you're searching for completely relaxed sandals for daily life

Gorgeous!

Lovely!! The color reminds me if my favorite cashmere sweater, and it has that same soft lush look! Love your Rockie, mine is blue lol.
Great, another Wang lover ! Is it matching your polish ? :balloon:
Thank you, Creatively !

^what a sweet mani! :heart:

Yes love g23-3 and g26-1

Too bad the little leaves of the flowers are getting loose :tdown:
^love the flower glitter! you need a thick TC for those big flowers. seche vite is good if you can get it over there. I also use gelous, but again, not sure if you can get it.

Thank you, frick
I'm relieved ! I love reliability :amuse:
I'm checking colors for the bag right now. I'm not sure yet
I'd love to see a pic of your Fendi :love:
^I'll post a pic in the WC thread ;)

I am wearing butter London "la moss" and I absolutely love this color plus I am three days in and absolutely no chipping! View attachment 2712766
Wow, this mani looks awesome for three days! Great shine and wear. I have good wear with BL as well but only if I'm wearing their base and top coat. Love Butter London!

Very pretty mani! So soft and elegant.

Dollish Expecto Patronum.... I love it even though my fingers don't look the greatest with white polish. The teal glitter steal the show!
DSCF0225_zpsf01530ca.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?rls={...HJIXk8AGJ_YCoCw&ved=0CBwQBSgA&biw=911&bih=403
Love Dollish polish and this one looks great on you! Don't know why you say you don't look good in white. I think it looks very nice!

Opi Pedal Faster Suzi
i4nxg5.jpg
Sweet mani! Pink is so pretty.

China Glaze Aquadelic
Beautiful color on you!!

Chanel Azure with a stamped fish scale design. I've gotten more compliments on this in one day than I think any other polish/stamping I've done combined! Though everyone first asks me if they're Jamberry... :hrmm:

^love that you have a matching bag in that same fabulous purple! :love:

Thank you ! :smile:

Love the polish and your bag is gorgeous!

Thank you ! I'm glad, that I'm using it now more often. Love to carry it

Wonderful color for summer days !

Sweet mani! Pink is so pretty.

Thank you !

More trial and error :lol:
So fun !

P2 Pro White,Dior Perle, Opi Whistle My Pirouette

2a0np6a.jpg