What nail polish are you wearing today?! *Part 4!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:heart: Merry Christmas, my dears :heart:

I'm with my family right now and the moving craziness is slowly settling down, thank God! My nerves were fried in the last couple of days. I hope I also get to polish my nails tonight or tomorrow :smile:

Chanel- Black Pearl!
:drool:
Dark red Korean nail polish, and shooting star nail art.
Happy Christmas to all of you!!!
Merry Christmas! Love the manicure!

Jumping into this thread - forgive my short nails and amateurish manicures, I'm hoping to learn and improve!

OPI Unripened
from this year's Hallowe'en collection (came without a label on the bottom): top - without flash bottom: flash
This is so pretty!

Wish me luck, everyone.

Piggy's about to wear coloured nails to her maman's house . . . that is a big no no!! ( ' (oo) ' )
There's no way she can say dégradé nails look cheap right?? At least, I hope not
Good luck! I think your nails look beautiful! :P

China Glaze Party Hearty over MAC Jade Dragon:
Jade Dragon is just a gorgeous shade of green! LOVE!
Today I am wearing Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Red Carpet. When I first bought this I didn't think I was going to use it that much, and here I am now at almost half a bottle!!

PS - for those of you that have said you do clean up in the shower - what do you mean? Just curious!
Pretty Red! If Im lazy I just take a shower and the polish comes off of my skin leaving my nail clean!

My mani for Christmas will be my favorite color: Essie Sew Psyched

This is by far the easiest, neatest, smoothest and best application I have ever done of this polish. What a difference a brush can make! Sacrificing one of my Sally Hansen polishes was most definitely worth it.
This polish looks amazing on you! Its been on my wishlist since it came out and im glad you like the application now!

View attachment 1280519
Emerald Fitzgerald from China Glaze. I'm not sure if it is a Christmas-y enough polish though.
Its beautiful! What a nice green!

Xmas mani OPI jade is the new black, CG ruby pumps, & CG golden enchantment
I love Jade is the new Black! I have CG golden enchantment its such a fun way to add a boost to any polish!

I'm wearing Chanel Gold Fiction today. Have a wonderful Christmas, everyone!!!
You are seriously a hand model. This looks fake almost computer generated it looks so perfect on your nails!

Super pretty :smile:
Thank you!

tortoise, amateurish? I was going to say I love how you apply it! It looks clean and neat like that!smooth!!
Thank you for the encouragement!

tortoiseperson - Love that color!! So rich!!:smile:
Thank you! I was very lucky to get my hands (ha, ha!) on a full-size bottle.

I think I like this!
Thank you - I think! ;)

She said my nails look like they're bleeding :dots: :rolleyes:
Wow :shocked: you can rely on mothers to bring you down - they don't hold back do they!

This is so pretty!
Thank you!
I'm wearing Chanel Gold Fiction today. Have a wonderful Christmas, everyone!!!

attachment.php
You are seriously a hand model. This looks fake almost computer generated it looks so perfect on your nails!
What pearl said - stunning photo, totally professional quality!

Peach - Love it!! One of my fave Chanel colors!!
Thank you! I'm so glad I purchased it!

So beautiful!!
Thank you, tg princess! :biggrin:

Metallics are a change for me! You always wear them so well.

Thank you pearl, you are so kind. :hugs: I don't want them to look fake, but I have to give credit to my camera for somehow giving it that effect!

Thanks! This was my 3rd mani in 2 days. LOL. I tried to do some nail design but it didn't work out.
Oh wow! At least you got a lot of pamper time. ;) We're harder on our nails during this time with all the holiday preparations too, I'm sure. My mani is already has lots of scratches from today!

What pearl said - stunning photo, totally professional quality!
Thank you, you are very sweet! :biggrin: I'm still learning to work my camera!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.