Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks dear Peach!

Hi sweety - such a long time ago, hope you are well.. :hugs:
And thank you very much!

Here a better pic of my current mani:
attachment.php

VERY cute.

I have to take off my fun mani and put on a boring one for tomorrow :shucks: going to my maman's house for the holiday . . . she thinks coloured nail lacquers look cheap :faint:

Yup . . . we're pretty sure I was accidentally swapped at birth - hospital mixup, OMG! (*(oo)*) Somewhere out there is a very style-conscious mother wondering why her daughter thinks shopping is boring (^(oo)^)

Today I'm wearing Revlon Perplex. This was given to me by my Secret Santa, the lovely frick.
I got perplex from my Secret Santa too! I love it and it looks great on you!

Earlier this week, China Glaze Bogie....
From my Secret Santa in the swap, China Glaze Jitterbug....
I like both but I love Bogie!

Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud, pre-clean up
I wanted a milky creamy not quite so stark white, this is a little too White Out colored for me
I like it but Im always partial to light lavenders!

Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud, pre-clean up
I wanted a milky creamy not quite so stark white, this is a little too White Out colored for me
Photoon2010-12-23at2351.jpg

I've been tempted to buy this several times bit I always get paranoid it would be too sheer or streaky. It looks good on you though, why do you mean by too White Out?

Today Im wearing Hard Candy's Sweet P
043.jpg

050.jpg
I like this!

I finally made up my mind about my Xmas mani with the help of my boyfriend: I want to twinkle!

Chanel Holographic

71167827.jpg

I LOVEEEEE this!!

Chanel- Black Pearl!
Beautiful!

49560913.gif

Dark red Korean nail polish, and shooting star nail art.

Happy Christmas to all of you!!!
Very pretty design.

I've been tempted to buy this several times bit I always get paranoid it would be too sheer or streaky. It looks good on you though, why do you mean by too White Out?

Too much like correction fluid that you use when writing to cover up mistakes.. it's very chalky. I don't dislike it, it just isn't what I had in mind for what I wanted:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.