What nail polish are you wearing today?! *Part 4!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
*waves hello to Viv in HK*

Neo, sounds like you are having a feast! What veggies are you preparing?

I'm not doing any veggies, I'm leaving that up to hubby's cousin. As well as the king prawns and lobsters, I've decided to take a fruit platter with a dipping sauce I haven't even tried yet but the recipe looked good. :nuts: Also taking a Mesclun salad and a pumpkin and spinach salad (made up of baby spinach, roasted pumpkin and roasted capsicum (both from my garden), Tasmanian feta and toasted walnuts), which is one of my fave dishes ever. We're also taking some Maggie Beer Burnt Fig Jam, Honeycomb and Caramel Ice Cream, which is to die for. (That's the one I rave on about all the time on FB - I eat waaaaay too much of that stuff.) I think it'll go really nicely with the Xmas pudding hubby's cousin has made.
I had the most amazing tea yesterday
Mmmm, tea, I do love tea.
Have a fabulous Xmas, Viv. All the best to you and your DH.

Larissa, yay for meeting up with the gorgeous Viv. I love your pics. The one of yours and Viv's hands is fab. You two have got such gorgeous hands and nails. If peach also had her lovely hands in that pic, it would be a pic of my three fave tPF hand models. :smile:

That pic will be still not complete, we need also your Necro beautiful hands and mani on it:graucho: :hugs:

Today I'm wearing Revlon Perplex. This was given to me by my Secret Santa, the lovely frick.

revlonperplex.jpg

Peach and Piggy[/B] - this is the beginning of our ultimate meet-up plan (jaccuzi, drinks and nail polish, remember?) hee hee....

Merry Christmas, everyone! I am logging off and going to get some brekkie now. I wanna eat the HK McDonalds which is different from what I get at home!

I love you, girlies! :hugs:
Oh, yes! :beach::drinks:

I'm happy to know you are having a wonderful time in HK. It's Christmas Eve for both of us, so Merry Christmas and enjoy!!! :drinkup:

Today I'm wearing Revlon Perplex. This was given to me by my Secret Santa, the lovely frick.

revlonperplex.jpg
It's beautiful on you! :nuts:

Pixies - Love that bright green!! Makes me think of Spring!!

Larissahk - I love that red!! OPI has the best reds!! It looks lovely on you!! And the Dior polish babevivtan is wearing is the perfect bubblegum pink!! Gorgeous!!

Thanks knasarae!! ;)

Thank you for the warm welcome Sparklefreak!! :flowers:

Sara - Love the the bright red with the with the white dots...so cute and festive!! And thank you for the kind comment!!

BourgeoisStoner - Love that combo!!

Thanks so much pearlisthegurl!!:biggrin:

Thank you frick&frack!!:smile:

Thanks Ilovebags!! :P

Thank you Necromancer!! I'm loving the Chanel colors lately!! And I LOVE Revlon Perplex!! So gorgeous on you!! It looks like a dupe for Paradoxal!!!:love:

Thanks ipudgybear!! You should definitely grab Strong, it looks even better in person!! :graucho:

Gorgeous Kathyrose!! Jitterbug is :drool:

^ I felt that way when I wore a SH white NP, it reminded me of correction fluid. I went over it with a gold glitter to tone the starkness down a little.
Thanks, MJ. Apparently Perplex is a dupe. I've not seen Chanel's Paradoxal IRL, so I'm taking everyone's word for it. :biggrin:
Unfortunately, I don't own any Chanel NPs, but the one you're wearing is really gorgeous. It's so rich and lush. What other colours have you got your eye on?

Hello ladies, beautiful nail polishes :yahoo:
Today in HK I met our dear babevivtan, she is so pretty and so sweet and kind. :graucho: Here are our nail polishes. I'm wearing OPI "a qui bit of red" and babevivtan is wearing her new np from Dior that she just bought, but I don't know the name of this beautiful pink colour:P
attachment.php

and here we are enjoying our cakes and tea at Robuchon cafe
attachment.php

greetings and Merry Christmas from babevivtan and larissahk :smooch:

Lovely nails, both of you! You guys look so cute :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.