What nail polish are you wearing today?! *Part 4!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I am wearing Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Red Carpet. When I first bought this I didn't think I was going to use it that much, and here I am now at almost half a bottle!!

IMG_2623.jpg

PS - for those of you that have said you do clean up in the shower - what do you mean? Just curious!

My mani for Christmas will be my favorite color: Essie Sew Psyched

This is by far the easiest, neatest, smoothest and best application I have ever done of this polish. What a difference a brush can make! Sacrificing one of my Sally Hansen polishes was most definitely worth it. :yes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• SewPsychedSH1.JPG
    SewPsychedSH1.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 287
*waves hello to Viv in HK*

I'm not doing any veggies, I'm leaving that up to hubby's cousin. As well as the king prawns and lobsters, I've decided to take a fruit platter with a dipping sauce I haven't even tried yet but the recipe looked good. :nuts: Also taking a Mesclun salad and a pumpkin and spinach salad (made up of baby spinach, roasted pumpkin and roasted capsicum (both from my garden), Tasmanian feta and toasted walnuts), which is one of my fave dishes ever. We're also taking some Maggie Beer Burnt Fig Jam, Honeycomb and Caramel Ice Cream, which is to die for. (That's the one I rave on about all the time on FB - I eat waaaaay too much of that stuff.) I think it'll go really nicely with the Xmas pudding hubby's cousin has made.

Mmmm, tea, I do love tea.
Have a fabulous Xmas, Viv. All the best to you and your DH.

Your meal sounds divine!!!!!! I want those ice-cream, girlie!:graucho:

It is so crowded everywhere so we headed back to the hotel and had dinner by the poolside (open rooftop pool! And no, it is waaay too cold for me to wanna get into those waters!)

Today I'm wearing Revlon Perplex. This was given to me by my Secret Santa, the lovely frick.

revlonperplex.jpg

Beautiful!!!! So your SS is Frick! Nice!!!!

Oh, yes! :beach::drinks:

I'm happy to know you are having a wonderful time in HK. It's Christmas Eve for both of us, so Merry Christmas and enjoy!!! :drinkup:

It's beautiful on you! :nuts:

Yeah and it is Christmas for both of us right now, so Blessed Christmas!!!!!

Kittie, Holographic looks so psychedelic!!! Your boy chose well! Merry X'mas! :hugs:

merekat, Black Pearl is gorgeous on you! Your application is perfect!

lily, that is really cute!!!

tortoise, amateurish? I was going to say I love how you apply it! It looks clean and neat like that!

piggy, I love your dégradé mani! I'm wishing you luck, but I bet she will just be happy to see you. :biggrin:

laureen, I LOVE it! Perfect Christmas mani!

coronita, who doesn't love sparkly red? It looks GREAT!

knas, Sew Psyched looks good on you. Your application does look very smooth!!

ipudgybear, I love it! It's definitely a great winter color!

NoSnowHere, cuuuuute! I love that you added Golden Enchantment on top.

Pearlisthegurl that is the coolest glittery green!! I think I might need that one!!

Kittie Laroche - I looooove Holographic!! One of my fave Chanel Polishes ever!! It looks amazing on you!!:biggrin:

Merekat703 - Black Pearl is soooo gorgeous on you!!! Mine is on the way!:yahoo:

lily25 - Love the dark red with the nail art!! Perfect for the holidays!!

tortoiseperson - Love that color!! So rich!!:smile:

lvpiggy - That is a gorgeous deep red!! No way anyone could think anything other than elegant and lovely when they look at your hands!!:P

Laureen - LOVE that combo!! Very Christmas-y!!!:smile:

coronita - Beautiful!!

knasarae - Love it!! I can't get enough of gray polishes!!

ipudgybear - Love Emerald Fitzgerald...I think it's great for Christmas!!

NoSnowHere - So fun and pretty!!

Peach - Love it!! One of my fave Chanel colors!!

This is by far the easiest, neatest, smoothest and best application I have ever done of this polish. What a difference a brush can make! Sacrificing one of my Sally Hansen polishes was most definitely worth it. :yes:

attachment.php

LOL. I was like OMG. What is that SH color & why have I not seen it! Should have known it was Sew Psyched!!!

Gorgeous! I have this too... really ought to try it out...

Also I'm wearing the Sally Hansen you got me on my toes :smile: The color grew on me, but now I love it! Thank you again!
Glad you love it! It's kinda holo but not full holo. :smile:
Today Im wearing Hard Candy's Sweet P
043.jpg

050.jpg
Gorgeous! Must have this!
I finally made up my mind about my Xmas mani with the help of my boyfriend: I want to twinkle!

Chanel Holographic

71167827.jpg
STUNNING!:nuts:

Jumping into this thread - forgive my short nails and amateurish manicures, I'm hoping to learn and improve!

OPI Unripened from this year's Hallowe'en collection (came without a label on the bottom): top - without flash bottom: flash

opiunripenednoflash.jpg
I think I like this!
Wish me luck, everyone.

Piggy's about to wear coloured nails to her maman's house . . . that is a big no no!! ( ' (oo) ' )

attachment.php

There's no way she can say dégradé nails look cheap right?? At least, I hope not :P
What did she say? :P

attachment.php
I have a few of these bottles. Brush is good but I like the color so I haven't dumped anything out.
I'm wearing Chanel Gold Fiction today. Have a wonderful Christmas, everyone!!!

attachment.php
WOW! :nuts:

Status
Not open for further replies.