What Mascara do you use?

I use the kind that comes in the BIG orange tube. I can't remember the name and I dont have it with me. LOL. Maybelline or Covergirl I think. My eyelashes are already LONG so I just curl, swipe, n go!

ETA: Lash blast! That is! Thanks to the poster on page #2!

clinique high impact mascara, at the moment

though i like many others:
-clinique lash doubling
-estee lauder magnascopic
-diorshow blackout
-l'oreal voluminous

I alternate between the Max Factor Masterpiece Vol & Definintion mascara, Lancome L'extreme, Clinique High Impact mascara & The Bodyshop voluminuos mascara.

Maybelline Volume Express Turbo 3x something.... great curl and volume

But I hate to use remover, so also using Dejavu Fiberwig. Washes off with warm water. Great for lengthening, not for curl.

Right now my favorite is Maybelline Lash Stylist. I'm in love with comb-type mascara -- they easily reach to the corners and gets every lash.

I couldn't get Plushlash to work for me AT ALL :Push:. I'm so sad! I used it maybe 3x until I gave up. I tried looking up reviews and info on how to use it, but no luck. It just brought my lashes DOWN and didn't really thicken either. You're lucky it works for you!

It really works. I thought maybe it was just ok at first but now it is all I use. I realized today how great it is cuz i crashed at my BFs house and had only my plushlash and some Heatherette lipstick. On my nude facde my lashes were out of control! I mean I have naturally thick long lashes so maybe thats it but I swear when used correctly it can make my lashes look like MAC #7 falsies.

I know there are tutorials on it but I forget lol so I use the long side to get the mascara on then the flat side to push up. I mean honestly you can do it either way but it sucks cuz I know alot of ppl wont repurchase it cuz the MAs dont take the time to explain how to properly use the wand. Mine didnt and I almost threw it out the same day I got cuz it looked like ish on my lashes.