What Mascara do you use?

Wow, seems like there are quite a few Voluminous lovers here! I didn't know it was so popular. I don't like to spend tons of cash on makeup, because I don't wear it daily, so I opted for Voluminous. I am glad I did. I am so impressed with how full my lashes look. They don't get all clumpy either. Like I said, my mom thought I was wearing faux lashes! I highly recommend it for those who don't have the budget or are too thrifty to spring for Dior or Chanel.

Lancome Definicils waterproof. Tried a million. Didn't like it at first, but now I LOVE it. Haven't tried Diorshow yet, but that would have been my next option had I not liked Lancome.

I am loyal to YSL false lash effect mascara, it makes my lashes look amazing, doesnt clump or leave me with racoon eyes at the end of the day (Chanel did) plus it doesnt irritate my eyes (Diorshow - even though I liked how it made my lashes look). I did try the maybelline one in the pink tube, which I liked but it was such a pain to remove at the end of the day it seemed like no matter how well I took off my mascara there was still some left! So back to YSL for me.

i use a combination of ysl faux effet, dior blackout, and chanel inimitable. they all do different things. i got a sample of the chanel mascara from macys and although i dont like the mascara the mascara brush is like none other. the brush seperates each strand so well so i use the brush to comb through my lashes first. then i use the ysl because it makes my lashes look like i have false lashes on. lastly i use dior blackout solely for the color, its so dark that it makes the faux effet that much more dramatic. i know its a long routine but until ysl makes faux effet in a darker shade its what im stuck with.

Covergirl Marathon Mascara (Black). I've tried many, many others but Marathon is the only one that doesn't give me the racoon eyes after a couple of hours.

Right now I've been using Maybelline Lash Discovery. I like the small wand because it coats all my lashes well. I don't have very many lashes anyways, so a big wand doesn't really do much for me. I'll probably try Clinique Lash Power next because it has a small wand as well.

Bump! Even though I'm happy with the mascara I'm using right now I still feel like there is somthing better out there. Mascara is really the only DS makeup that I use because I go through so many and waisted so much money on the high end ones that did nothing for me. Right now in my rotation is
-Maybelline Lash stylist (I love this one)
-Cover girl Lash blast (I also really love this one too)
I think I'm going to try L'oreal volumous and Max Factor Volume couture next this one got really good reviews on MUA.