What Mascara do you use?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all. I just want to know what mascara do you all wear or did you just buy.

I wear and just bought Rimmel Lash Maxx and I love it.:heart:

2. I'm rotating between Shu Uemura Fiber X Tension Mascara and Diorshow.

3. Erm, this is what I currently have in rotation: Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black, Bourjois Yes to Volume No to Clumps, Maybelline Lash Discovery, Avon Supershock, Revlon Fabulash, Almay Intense I-color Mascara, Diorshow original, Palgantong D-Cup, Too Face Lash Injection... I think that's it :shame:

4. Diorshow original formula for me.

5. I have that Avon Supershock too I dont really like it.

6. I use MAC prep and prime then MAC plush lash

7. Diorshow, Dior Blackout

8. I loved it the first couple times I used it and then suddenly it started doing strange things :confused1:

9. Chanel Inimitable, and i also use Max Factor at times.

10. L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof in Black. The stuff is great. It's like wearing false lashes and the lashes stay separated. My mom actually thought I was wearing false lashes when she first saw it on me.

11. ^ I also have the L'Oreal one. Brilliant!

12. DiorShow Black in Waterproof is awesome, prior to I always used Bourjouis Black Waterproof, thats pretty good as well.

13. :heart: Diorshow

[​IMG]

:heart: Diorshow Unlimited

[​IMG]

:heart: Lancome Hyponse

[​IMG]

14. Diorshow Blackout and somtimes Lancome Hypnose or Lancome Fatale.

15. Big Lash :biggrin: