What LV items have you lost, got stolen or ruined beyond repair?

When I was in university I travelled bag via train from my parents and forgot my small agenda and fountain pen in the little pocket in front of my seat-I never got it back. My dad got it for me from Harrods and it was one of the very first ever made. It makes me sad to think of it as my dad was so sweet to get it for me and as he is not alive anymore everything I got from him is special to me. At the same christmas he gave me the agenda he gave me a cosmetic bag from LV and this is beyond repair, the inside coating is coming off-but I still have it and will never let it go!

I'm sorry to hear about your agenda and your dad! :crybaby: He was a sweet dad.

Well My Ex Boyfriends Dog Decided To Eat My Speedy 25. Thank God It Was Not New, But After That It Lookeed Horrible And I Recently Bought The New Multi Color Extender Bracelet And My Cat Decided To Take It Away And Hide It. So 400.00 Down The Toilet. Makes Me So Mad But I Love The Guy. So About 1000.00 Gone.

eeek!!! i am sorry these things happened to you guys :sad:

the worst LV situation I had wa when my white MC Wapity was dying......isnt wasnt dying, but the print rubbed off and turned the white canvas green, red, and brown.......... now its in CA at the LV factory........ :crybaby:

Ok, that's kinda bad. I was planning to get MC Wapity, I had no idea they hold up so badly :sad:

Thats terrible! I've had roommates that I couldn't trust/rely on either before. Trust is so important in roommmates. I am so glad that afterwards, I had wonderful roommates that I could completely trusted.

I thought it would be interesting to hear all these heartbreaking stories...:crybaby:

I will start...I was stupid enough when I used to have roommates to just leave my yellow epi continental wallet (the longer version of the french purse) lying around in my room while I was out. Well, one day I came back and it was gone...

but this is a good thread id like to see what ppl have to say. i think when i was browsing today i saw a lady that got hair dye on her pink cb papillon. it was soo sad.

i know, i'm so paranoid about taking any bags into the salon because of hair dye all over the place. one flick of a comb from the next chair could land on your precious bag.

White MC Mirror.
Just bought it and placed it in my clutch for a girls's night out that very night. Got drunk, took it out to reapply lipstick, left it on the table, and couldn't forgive myself the next day. So stupid of me!!

Well My Ex Boyfriends Dog Decided To Eat My Speedy 25. Thank God It Was Not New, But After That It Lookeed Horrible And I Recently Bought The New Multi Color Extender Bracelet And My Cat Decided To Take It Away And Hide It. So 400.00 Down The Toilet. Makes Me So Mad But I Love The Guy. So About 1000.00 Gone.

Oh my! Well you have the first cat I know of with their own Multi Colore Extender Bracelet - I bet the kitty has a secret spot to admire it. I'm sure it will turn up one day and you will be so happy and surprised.

Hmmm nothing HAS happened to me but a few weeks back something NEARLY happened,

I was round at my dads and i had with me my speedy 30, i left it over near the fire on the carpet (the fire wasn't on btw) my stepsister came in from work with a ciggarette in her hand and as she walked past my bag the whole red bit of her ciggarette (i dont know what u call it, the verrry hot bit that burns through things!) FELL OFF and LANDED ON MY BAG near the top right next to the vachetta of the handles, i frightened the life out of everyone coz i jumped up screaming to flick it off!

I kept screaming at my stepsister saying that she had ruined my bag!

But after i had looked it over, i realised that there was NO damage whatsoever, nothing, i mean it must of been on my bag for 5 seconds or something and i thought there would of been some sort of damage, but nothing!!

hmmm, its a good job i saw it fall on my bag though, otherwise i think it probably would of burned right through!

this is quite a long story/comment but i really was heart broken especially to be told my authentic louis was a fake by a louis vuitton store. i'm going to complain....should i?

i'm never actually lost a bag or anything but my class mates did steal my very first piece of louis (a wee cute pochette accessoires) which i saved for with all my pocket money. i was only about 14 or 15 years old at the time, so it was my pride and joy. i started crying in the middle of class and i told them i was going to take them to court for stealing it after an hour they finally gave me it back.it was in somebody's smelly school bag.

i also have a theda bag in monogram multicolour white. i always wanted a white bag and my parents finally gave in and bought me one from louis vuitton in manchester a few christmases ago.i also cried when i recieved it on christmas morning i was so happy. when i first took it out shopping with me i lost one of the louis vuitton studs which connects the handles to the bag.i was so sad and i didn't tell my parents to recently as i didn't want them to be mad. i finally told my parents and i enquired at a lv store to ask if they could fix it they said yes just bring it to the nearest store and they'll fix it.my dad travels quite often to manchester to watch manchester united and he took it back to louis vuitton in manchester earlier this week. the man in lv manchester couldn't find a serial number or date code and told my dad it was a fake because my dad didn't have any documents with him to prove it was real. my dad was very angry at this as he knew he had bought it from the store. my dad brought it back home so i started searching the net to prove the man at louis vuitton was wrong. after 5 hours searching on the net and finding this amazing website i found the serial number of my theda which is VI0018. i was so happy. so my baby louis theda is going back to manchester with a letter of complaint. could anyone tell me where and when my bag was made?

this website is amazing and thanks to everyone who helped me find the code.