What LV bag have you regretted purchasing!

Maybe my pink CB cles only. The reason being that since it's so small and can't fit much (and the fact that it's pink and with dirty keys hanging off of it it'll get dirty really fast...) and the fact that mine wasn't in the greatest condition, AND UPS charged me over $70 to receive it :cursing: that is my only regret. I regret none of my bags so far.

I've regretted the Mono Boulogne, the Excentri-cite, Papillon 30, the Monogram Mini Josephine PM, the Mono Trouville, the Croissant GM, and the Black MC Trouville, all for the same reason: I found them very difficult to get in and out of!!

I hate to say this after I lusted after her for so long, and after all my rhapsodizing about her beauty, but I've found this to be the case with the Duomo too. It's a little awkward to carry because of the width, but I could deal with that. But it really bugs me that she's such a pain to get stuff in and out of! It's difficult to organize when I can't see inside, I just drop stuff in and hope I can find it again when I need it. Maybe I'm spoiled because the Manhattan PM is easy to find everything in, I dunno. I'm so disappointed, because the Duomo is incredibly beautiful...but now I'm selling her because it's just impractical for me. Sad. :crybaby:

My regrets I sold :biggrin: Which were the Toledo Blue Petit Noe and the black MC Mini HL. The petit Noe's color just didn't suit my wardrobe and the HL was way too small for me. I felt like I was carrying my daughter's purse (not that I have a daughter).

I agree with Yeux, I love my Speedy 25 and wouldn't do away with it but I find myself using it less and less as I find it a tad boring and common (Speedy lovers don't kill me :lol:).

It's not relevant though. I mean what works for me may not work for someone else and vise versa. I have many of the bags mentioned here and I love them and use regularly ;) It's all about what works for you.

I put a lot of thought into my bags before I buy them as well, but sometimes you will not know whether a bag suits your needs or not until you actually use it yourself.

I totally agree! i LOVE my damier speedy 25 but i don't use it as often because i hate a handheld bag...not convenient for shopping/running errands/on the run in general. its gorgeous and i do my best to use it, but i'd love another style that i can more easily carry...i put a lot of thought into my purchases and i never thought i wouldn't like holding a bag versus carrying it on my shoulder.

I wouldn't say that I regret buying the following two bags but I could have bought more practical bags::shame:

epi pochette-too small and flat to carry the bare minimal

monogram mini Lucille PM -great size for work and shop, looks pretty but the fabric is easy to get dirty and doesn't keep shape well. It creases and folds at the bottom corners after one use. This is the same reason I will never buy a mini lin bag.:supacool:

Not a 'regret' per say, but a definite 'hmmmmph!'
The Marelle sac a dos. I drooled over it for so long and wanted it so bad and finally convinced myself it was so perfect I HAD to have it...

The buckles. It is a pain in the you-know-what to get in and out of that bag! Now, if the buckles were decorative, and there were magnetic snaps or classic LV snaps, it would be true love forever. But the straps? to do and undo them ever time? If this bag was not so damn cute, I would sell it. But that would also mean I would have to take my hands off it for 2 seconds...

Wow, i love this thread!! It's a great research tool about the pros and cons of coveted bags. I, personally, put ALOT of time and effort in convincing myself that I HAVE to have it and NEED it and that my money is well-spent such that i wont ever have to sell it. So a purchase is a solid purchase for me, never returned or exchanged. I eyed the Lucille PM too, it was so cute but worried it wont maintain the shape and get the canvas dirty. :smile:
Currently wanting an epi speedy 25 :smile: any sagging probs?

i hope this thread together with the other thread i started will help us in choosing better bags!

Wow, i love this thread!! It's a great research tool about the pros and cons of coveted bags. I, personally, put ALOT of time and effort in convincing myself that I HAVE to have it and NEED it and that my money is well-spent such that i wont ever have to sell it. So a purchase is a solid purchase for me, never returned or exchanged. I eyed the Lucille PM too, it was so cute but worried it wont maintain the shape and get the canvas dirty. :smile:
Currently wanting an epi speedy 25 :smile: any sagging probs?

my mussette salsa, it's so small i hardly use it and want to sell it but i paid £330 and now it may not even worth £150 on ebay though its still in very good conidtion. i also just bought the naviglio and i am thinking maybe the bag its a bit too bulky and thinking whether to change it to the compagnon or the loup but how durable is the damier geant line?????

my problem is i buy on impose and i regret it afterward. i bought my naviglio so quickly cos i didnt want to pay the increased price and my salsa, well...... at the time i wanted an LV.