What LV bag have you regretted purchasing!

Well, it's not an LV bag, but I regret purchasing my Red Groom Agenda. I just don't use it at all. I thought I was going to use it as a combo agenda/wallet, but I prefer to use a regular wallet and I don't need/use an agenda at this time in my boring life. lol.:P

I guess my red Suhali L'Aimable. This is my 3rd attempt at a Suhali bag and I'm just not feelin' it.:s I also have had the Lockit PM and the Le Talentueux. I am going to LV tomorrow to pick out something new. Can you believe the price hike made the bag go up $70?!?!?!?!?! By the time I'm ready for Suhali I might as well look on EBAY!

My Ludlow Vernis Wallet in white.. I got it as a present from the SO, and I rarely used it because 1) it does not have a billfold 2) it has only 3 card slots (I have way more cards than three), 3) I was crazy enough to choose a white wallet!!

Now it sits in its little box..

Oh Jeez...Where do I begin?? I guess I'm impulsive and don't do my homework, so I OFTEN end up buying something I regret...Although it doesn't seem to have any negative consequences, because I keep doing it...:lol:

I've regretted the Mono Boulogne, the Excentri-cite, Papillon 30, the Monogram Mini Josephine PM, the Mono Trouville, the Croissant GM, and the Black MC Trouville, all for the same reason: I found them very difficult to get in and out of!!

I'm much more into the EASY ACCESS/OPEN TOP bags such as the Batignolles family, the MC Aurelias, the Damier Manosque, Uzes, the Monogram Mini Lucilles...etc. The Speedys are pretty accessible too...Except for the 25 which has a pretty small opening.

Oh, I've also regretted the Vernis Reade PM (WAY too small for me), and the Antigua Cabas MM (for no apparent reason), and the Onatah Suede Pochette (too high-maintenance).:s

I'll stop now, otherwise I could keep going all day here...LOL :lol:

I don't think I'll be purchasing anymore bags that have the vachetta on the bottom of the bag. I have already sold a mono alma and a petite bucket because of how easily the vachetta on the bottom scuffs and shows wear.

:wtf: I was intending to purchase the Petite Bucket after my purse ban..................... I thought with the feet, the base would not scratch as easily.... but, other Petite Bucket owners, can you tell me if it really scratches and shows really easily?

believe or not, my black epi bucket. thought that i would eventually grow to love the look but it has been sitting in my closet shelf untouched. it is totally not my style.:crybaby: but... i do love my epi agenda:love:

Attachments

• IMG_1357.JPG
    IMG_1357.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 170