What LV bag have you regretted purchasing!

My Papillon 30..sooooooooooooooooooooooooo uncomfortable and combersome. Everything slides from one side to the other, looks like a tootsie roll..I sold it about 6 months ago.
OMG, I sold my Damier Papillon 30 about a month ago for the same reason. I hated it and it didn't keep its shape at the top well at ALL. Plus, it was a total pain to get in and out of the matching pouch when it was clipped to the inside of the bag. F! :yucky:

My monogram speedy 30. I thought I could get used to a hand-held bag, but I can't. I'm forcing myself to carry it this week. Trying to find some love for it.

How could anyone regret buying the most classic Louis Vuitton on the planet, the monogram speedy?? Hello, Audrey Hepburn?? I don't understand?!!! I don't have any regrets as I don't own that many items-(YET). God's willing, I'm suppose to pick up my Damier 25 on Saturday in Boston-I can't wait to have this everyday all weather leather bag!!! I've waited wayyyyy to long for it! :yes:

I have a love/hate relationship with my papillon 30. It is my least used bag. I agree with a couple of other posts, it is hard to get in and out of PLUS the zipper on mine always manages to scratch me with it's teeth!

Mono speedy 25- it was too small.

I just put in an order for the 35 and I hope I don't regret that one. I hate to say it because people might kill me but the mono speedies are good throw around bags IMO.

I am proud to say NONE! and I will sell none of them ever ever ever!

Although I did get somewhat of "buyer's remorse" after buying the MC Speedy 30, but it was really because of my dad nagging me and saying that it's way too huge on me (i'm quite petite 5'2" and 97lBs)....... However, this "remorse" quickly faded and i'm so glad that I bought it! I love it!

Cherry blossom tresor wallet; I was so paranoid about using it in fear of the blossoms rubbing off. Also, maybe my mandarin pochette. I have yet to actually use it.