What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a Toiletry Pouch 26 on the US website two days ago and it will be here Friday! I just went online one night and clicked and it said “add to bag” I did and now I have a tracking number. Unreal - they say that it’s hard to get.

It’s so wierd because they said that a Mono Pochette Metis was hard to get and one night - BAM it’s “add to bag”. That happened a quite few months back. I guess lightening does strike twice!

What time of the day are you seeing the Pochette Metis available? I have been stalking and no luck. How long were you stalking the item? I just want to get my strategy down. :smile: LOL

Reactions: dbaum
Ok so now I’m stalking a mono in ebene? Looking to add to my collection a bag under 13 lol.
Stalking:
Favorite MM in mono
Alma BB in mono
Graceful PM in mono
Neverfull MM in mono

On a budget lol.

I'm stalking the cles pouch in DE. I was able to put it in my cart several times in the past few weeks and by the time I want to pay it's unavailable again. Very annoying.
I'd also like to have a Favorite MM DE and a reverse monogram Pochette Metis. But ibdont think I'll be successful with those.
I actually got lucky tonight! I was curious how many were available and kinda of ordered both of them. [emoji28] I figured I could use both.

Reactions: dbaum
I'm currently stalking the following items:

Palm Springs Mini Backpack in Monogram
Mini Pochette Accessoires in Monogram
Pochette Kirigami in Monogram

I don't know whether I'll be purchasing them anytime soon though, because I just made a large purchase that I hadn't prepared myself for 2 days ago (that I will probably make a reveal post on when it arrives). I will probably make an exception for the Palm Springs Mini Backpack in Monogram though, lol.

Reactions: Traciefly
Me too!
Anyone in Australia had any luck finding:
Pochette Accessoires NM in Monogram
Favorite MM in Monogram
I don’t have a regular SA but the ones I’ve asked just say no. For more than 6 maths now!

What time of the day are you seeing the Pochette Metis available? I have been stalking and no luck. How long were you stalking the item? I just want to get my strategy down. :smile: LOL

I go on the website in the early morning hours. I have always caught stuff in demand between 11:00 pm to 4:00 am. I am a night owl so I’ll be on the web at 1:00 am and they pop up. Usually on a Sunday night or weekend night too.

Reactions: Traciefly