What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually got lucky tonight! I was curious how many were available and kinda of ordered both of them. [emoji28] I figured I could use both.
And they cancelled my order this morning. [emoji849] Went online to see if they were by any chance available again, and I was able to order one. (There were two pieces available again, but this time I stuck with the one.) I'm hoping this will go through.

And they cancelled my order this morning. [emoji849] Went online to see if they were by any chance available again, and I was able to order one. (There were two pieces available again, but this time I stuck with the one.) I'm hoping this will go through.

I hope it goes through this time for you. Which one was it for? The Favorite MM in DE?

I’m also stalking the Favorite MM in DE. A few weeks ago snatched the PM up but it was too small for my liking and returned it. I’m hoping the MM works better.

Last edited:
I hope it goes through this time for you. Which one was it for? The Favorite MM in DE?

I’m also stalking the Favorite MM in DE. A few weeks ago snatched the PM up but it was too small for my liking and returned it. I’m hoping the MM works better.
The cles in DE. But I'm also checking for the Favorite MM in DE ev3ry couple of days. Crossing my fingers we both find one!

The cles in DE. But I'm also checking for the Favorite MM in DE ev3ry couple of days. Crossing my fingers we both find one!
I know you’ll get lucky with the cles in DE. I have one and was going to get another one. I put it in my cart and changed my mind lol. A few hours later, it was gone again lol. :biggrin:

Currently stalking the Tropical Rose bandoulier strap...couldn’t take it anymore and called LV to see where/if available...fingers crossed the boutique they sent my info to calls me back to tell me they have it!

Good job stalking [emoji3] I hope you catch the UPS truck. (Yeah I just hate it having to hang around all day lol.)
Never once caught it. [emoji23] LV ships it so I HAVE to sign for it and they can't deliver it to a pick up shop in the neighbourhood.
The first time I ordered from LV I thought I wouldn't get my package because I had to sign for it myself and UPS delivers here late morning, early afternoon. After the notice that they would try again the following day, I actually took a few hours off work midday and waited for them. Thankfully out UPS guy doesn't give a damn about that policy. He didn't even try delivering it to me directly and brought it straight to the shop in the neighbourhood. Which I'm glad about, I just have to wait one more day to get my pretty things. [emoji4]

Reactions: Johnpauliegal

Stalking pays off. Snatched up the Favorite MM and received it Wednesday. :nuts:

3E18D9F6-FDE1-406E-9A28-8B458F64353A.jpeg
D3409C9A-5C8B-485B-8330-15D0D617FD3C.jpeg
Received little perfumes in a little tie pouch :smile:

59E86EE7-4B08-4091-949B-613D2539FBBB.jpeg

76A6DEC4-1AF5-436B-965D-AB3E665AB937.jpeg

I am so happy I returned the PM. The MM works perfect for me. :nuts:
:biggrin:

I have stalked LV page for weeks now and Favorite is always out of stock here in Finland. I wonder does amount of bags vary in different countries.
Well when I called client services yesterday for something, the rep looked at my account and she COULD NOT BELIEVE I was able to get a Favorite MM. She told me she got at least 25 calls yesterday for customers looking for this bag. I guess I lucked out.

Return or not, I checked everything!! There is absolutely nothing wrong with the bag. :biggrin: