What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi LemonDrop, I agree, the lack of availability is frustrating, I can be patient if I really want something, but the declining quality is something I can't work with.
Luckily you have a lot of classic pieces you enjoy, using our solid classic pieces sounds more satisfying than stalking the website just to be disappointed.
Those still building their collections, there's still beautiful items to be had, don't give up, good luck stalking and check your items thoroughly before deciding to keep. Happy shopping! :wave:

Thank you for the tip. I am not sure I would have thought to go over my bag so carefully. It’s sad that I need to do that. I know I don’t with other designers.

Thank you for the tip. I am not sure I would have thought to go over my bag so carefully. It’s sad that I need to do that. I know I don’t with other designers.
Yes, sadly we have to check all items carefully, I don't know why this is happening, they're rushing production or something ?? At the end of the day we have to be happy with our purchases, I refuse to be stuck with a defective or unaligned item. Once you find a good LV item they're beautiful and durable, so don't give up trying :smile:

PA in monogram.... I've been stalking here and there for the past few days ..no luck[emoji22] maybe I need to try harder. My SA Said he would try an order one. Fingers crossed either way!

Hi LemonDrop, I agree, the lack of availability is frustrating, I can be patient if I really want something, but the declining quality is something I can't work with.
Luckily you have a lot of classic pieces you enjoy, using our solid classic pieces sounds more satisfying than stalking the website just to be disappointed.
Those still building their collections, there's still beautiful items to be had, don't give up, good luck stalking and check your items thoroughly before deciding to keep. Happy shopping! :wave:
I couldn't agree more! I just had my lesson learned regarding quality issues (purchased a nf gm de about a week ago and after wearing it appr. four times noticed peeling on the top leather). It's not that bad but I guess my excpectations were too high based on my older LV bags with no issues. I must also say that the bag felt cheapish (like Walmart kind of a bag), stiff... Can't remember feeling the same when buying my other nf's. I like the looks though and bought it to be my daily workhorse. :yes:

Reactions: sayakayumi
louis-vuitton-flower-tote-monogram-handbags--M43550_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

This new beauty! :heart:

Yes, sadly we have to check all items carefully, I don't know why this is happening, they're rushing production or something ?? At the end of the day we have to be happy with our purchases, I refuse to be stuck with a defective or unaligned item. Once you find a good LV item they're beautiful and durable, so don't give up trying :smile:

Couldn’t agree with you more. I have had two bags sent to me with obvious defects. This NEVER used to happen. I also refuse to accept items that are made poorly. I still am a LV fan—just way more cautious

The universe is in hate with me... 2 of my unicorns are available for sale in EUC for really good deals (both bags are no longer produced), and I’m stuck on ban island. :crybaby: