What kind of wallet do you use for your B-bag?

helenNZ said:
my wallet is brown, it totally doesnt match any of my b-bags! but i totally love my wallet that i have at the moment!:amuse:

What kind do you have? I am looking for a good functional wallet (with a change section) that is not too expensive.

I may change my handbag every week but, I use the same wallets...my LV Snap billfold/coin purse, Pouchette wallet, and my beloved 3 compartment coin purse. I'm too lazy to change wallets and I love them too much to replace them!

I highly recommend hobo international's kiss lock wallets. They have distressed leather and won't cost you an arm and leg. I think they're an awesome match for motorcycle bbags.

This is the Lauren style, which is your usual check book size wallet. The wallet folds open to reveal a photo id pocket and some sleeves (held together via magnet mechanism). It's a nice design, because if you work in a building where you need to constantly flash your id- you can just swing open your wallet and voila!
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/4869223/c/3.html

They used to have a smaller edition of the lauren, but I haven't seen it recently. Now it's like this-
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/2112334/c/4318.html

I highly recommend them. They are really super wallets.

mlertpac said:
I highly recommend hobo international's kiss lock wallets. They have distressed leather and won't cost you an arm and leg. I think they're an awesome match for motorcycle bbags.

Ooh, love it. Especially that they have one that comes in sky blue. Thank you for the tip!!

I am using my new LV damier zippy wallet. I :love: it-it is perfect for all my junk! Since it was so $$ I am going to use it in every bag for the rest of my life!!!!:lol:

Becca4277 said:
What kind do you have? I am looking for a good functional wallet (with a change section) that is not too expensive.

hey Becca4277 i think the brand is cellini - im not too sure where its made its quite popular over in New Zealand... it holds everything - well it doesnt have much in it at the moment! hehehe! good luck with your search! :amuse:

I use a Chanel wallet. Switching around wallets would be great, but I am simply too lazy to switch wallets, I really couldn't be bothered. It gets abused until it's unpresentable and then I get a new one. It totally clashes with my B-bags too. :shame: