What kind of wallet do you use for your B-bag?

I saw one in grenat and I really liked it but it was too similar to my Gaucho wallet. I ctually sold all my matching wallets because I ended up just using the same and I can't be bothered to switch all my stuff everytime.

Just got my city in cement yesterday, its beautiful, of course now want wallet, I haven`t been able to find any on ebay yet, how much are they new? Can you get a decent replica anywhere. ? Maybe just continue to use my lv.

I carry a Chloe bleu nuit wallet that I love, but I think my next bal. purchase will be a wallet. Saw an ink one on ebay a few days ago, but I think it was pretty big, and I think I would rather buy a brand new one...so for now its my Chloe one....

PS: whats a boobie? what does it look like?

I really love the LV MC wallets I've seen many Pfers carry in their Bbags. I'm going to look into getting one tomorrow! Love how it has so many different colors(33 different ones, right?) so it will match every bbag! lol!:yahoo:

Me too pupster. I got one months ago and can't bring myself to use it. It is so pretty. :lol: I'm not thrilled with Balenciaga wallets or the price.

Attachments

• pic212.jpg
    pic212.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 58
I just bought my first bbag in camel and I decided to splurge and get a wallet too. I didn't want them to match so I got a black wallet (the "money" wallet, not the zip around compagnon).

It sounds strange maybe to some, but put together they go quite nicely. And it will look fine with any other color.

However, if the store had had some bright funky colors (I'm still afraid to venture outside of neutral territory) I may have gotten one. Would be nice to play with the accessories' colors and keep it safe (for me) with the actual bag. Next time, right?

By the way, though the wallets are pricey, they're also really nice, in my opinion. Well designed for me, I don't need a complicated wallet, and very chic looking with a bit of edginess. Perfect!