What kind of wallet do you use for your B-bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What would look cute? :idea: What brand? What do you use? Does it match your bag?

TIA!

2. my wallet is brown, it totally doesnt match any of my b-bags! but i totally love my wallet that i have at the moment!:amuse:

3. What kind do you have? I am looking for a good functional wallet (with a change section) that is not too expensive.

4. I use a LV wallet...it is more than a year old and still looks brand new. I use it in any bag.

5. I absolutely love my LV white multicolor Tressor. It has every color in the world on it so it goes with every b-bag available. Plus the wallet is totally functional.

6. I may change my handbag every week but, I use the same wallets...my LV Snap billfold/coin purse, Pouchette wallet, and my beloved 3 compartment coin purse. I'm too lazy to change wallets and I love them too much to replace them!

7. I highly recommend hobo international's kiss lock wallets. They have distressed leather and won't cost you an arm and leg. I think they're an awesome match for motorcycle bbags.

This is the Lauren style, which is your usual check book size wallet. The wallet folds open to reveal a photo id pocket and some sleeves (held together via magnet mechanism). It's a nice design, because if you work in a building where you need to constantly flash your id- you can just swing open your wallet and voila!
    http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/4869223/c/3.html

They used to have a smaller edition of the lauren, but I haven't seen it recently. Now it's like this-
    http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/2112334/c/4318.html

I highly recommend them. They are really super wallets.

8. Ooh, love it. Especially that they have one that comes in sky blue. Thank you for the tip!!

9. I am using my new LV damier zippy wallet. I :love: it-it is perfect for all my junk! Since it was so $$ I am going to use it in every bag for the rest of my life!!!!:lol:

10. Right now I'm using a Kate Spade wallet in a salmon color. I also have a vintage Gucci that I use from time to time.

11. hey Becca4277 i think the brand is cellini - im not too sure where its made its quite popular over in New Zealand... it holds everything - well it doesnt have much in it at the moment! hehehe! good luck with your search! :amuse:

12. I use a mulberry postmans lock wallet - great size with it having space for 6 credit cards and a change section

13. I have a Coach wallet that I use for all my bags since I'm too lazy to change wallets.

14. I use a Chanel wallet. Switching around wallets would be great, but I am simply too lazy to switch wallets, I really couldn't be bothered. It gets abused until it's unpresentable and then I get a new one. It totally clashes with my B-bags too. :shame:

15. i haf a pink chanel wallet..totally doesn't match any of my B-bags..hihi

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice