what keychain do you have? anything special?

I have several on one chain. The first is from New York and it has a mini horse and carriage, a sign that says "Broadway", and the theater signs. The second is from Quebec and is in the shape of the province with "Quebec" written on it. The third and final one is the numberrs 2007, with 20 sitting atop 07.

I have a miniature fairy dust wand that I have had for over 20 years. Everyone loves it when they see it. It has water in it with those colored little sprinkles. I have dropped it about a million times, and each time I'm afraid it will break open, but it never has.

a pointe shoe and a MILLION friendship bracelets that i made

Oh, how nice! A pointe shoe! I used to have a couple of those too, but unfortunately time took its toll on them and they broke. You must be a dancer. :yes:

Now I just use the key chain the car dealer gave me. It's a Mercedes and it's really lovely.

I used to carry around a lot of keychains, but I have so many keys, and the monster keyfob for the car, so I have removed all of the keychains. I used to have a pewter carousel horse keychain from Great America, back when it was owned by Marriot. I carried it around so long there was nothing left of the carousel horse, it was just a blob of unrecognizable metal.

*here is mine*

attachment.php

Attachments

• keychain.jpg
    keychain.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 146
I always had Coach keychains--my sister shops at the Coach outlet and always gets some cute things for me. My daughter had a Christmas shop at school where the kids can buy their Christmas gifts and she bought me a $3.00 keychain that says # 1 Mom, so of course I am wearing it.......
Then for Christmas she went and wrapped up a angel pin and cameo pin that were hers (she was given them as gifts) and wrapped them in angel wrapping paper and was so delighted to give me these as my gifts.
Too cute.....

My 2 keychains are
1. A silver evil eye attached to a hand of God
2. A small bottle of Purell key chain - you always need hand sanitizer wherever you go!!

Believe it or not i use a simple silver bolt keyring that I can just clip on to the buckles of my handbag when I am going shopping or otherwise out of the car, cheap, cheerful & utility, I put the money into my bags!

I have the Louis Vuitton Groom Cles. The reason why I love it so much is that it has a zippered compartment, and I keep emergency money and a bus pass in it. It's so convenient!